العودة   شبكة الدفاع عن السنة > المنتـــــــــديات العـــــــــــامـــة > Islamic English Discussion

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 27-06-09, 08:45 PM   رقم المشاركة : 1
دبلوماسي
عضو فعال

دبلوماسي غير متصل

دبلوماسي is on a distinguished road

Makkah & Karbalaa

Another comical and heretical ‘narration’ .

Are these people really this far , from the correct methodology of Islaam ?

How can these people invent such lies and ascribe them to The Lord of Everything !!

It says :

From Abee Abdullaah who said : ‘The earth of the Ka’bah [Makkah] said : ‘Who is like me? Indeed Allaah Has built His house on me, and people come to me -in flocks- from every valley, and I have been made a sacred sanctuary !?’

so Allaah revealed to it : ‘that you should stop and halt. As by my Capability and my Grandeur; what I have given you of excellence is nothing compared to what I have given to the earth of Karbalaa ; except the like of what a pin would take of the water when immersed in the ocean !

And if it was not for the dust of Karbalaa I would not have given you any excellence. And if it was not for what the earth of Karbalaa has entailed; I would not have created you, and I would not have created the house [Ka'bah] of which you boast of! So stay calm and stop, and be humble, and lowly towards the earth of Karbalaa , and do not be proud in front of the earth of Karbalaa : If not, I would be angry with you and throw you into the Hell Fire. !”

end of quote.

May Allaah safeguard the blessed House and the blessed Land of Makkah, the Land of the beloved one of Allaah [Ibraahim] and his progeny , and also His beloved , the seal of the Prophets (may Allaah be pleased with them all).

http://theshia.wordpress.com/2008/11...kkah-karbalaa/

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 08:14 AM.