العودة   شبكة الدفاع عن السنة > المنتـــــــــديات العـــــــــــامـــة > Islamic English Discussion

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 21-04-04, 11:06 PM   رقم المشاركة : 1
الحجاج
Islamic English Discussion Moderator

الحجاج غير متصل

الحجاج is on a distinguished road

Examining Al-Kafi Narrations

[ALIGN=LEFT]
(1) Examining Al-Kafi Narrations: h.1, ch.1, h.1

أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو جَعْفَرٍ مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يَعْقُوبَ قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي عِدَّةٌ مِنْ أَصْحَابِنَا مِنْهُمْ مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يَحْيَى الْعَطَّارُ عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ عَنِ الْحَسَنِ بْنِ مَحْبُوبٍ عَنِ الْعَلَاءِ بْنِ رَزِينٍ عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ مُسْلِمٍ عَنْ أَبِي جَعْفَرٍ ( عليه السلام ) قَالَ لَمَّا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ الْعَقْلَ اسْتَنْطَقَهُ ثُمَّ قَالَ لَهُ أَقْبِلْ فَأَقْبَلَ ثُمَّ قَالَ لَهُ أَدْبِرْ فَأَدْبَرَ ثُمَّ قَالَ وَ عِزَّتِي وَ جَلَالِي مَا خَلَقْتُ خَلْقاً هُوَ أَحَبُّ إِلَيَّ مِنْكَ وَ لَا أَكْمَلْتُكَ إِلَّا فِيمَنْ أُحِبُّ أَمَا إِنِّي إِيَّاكَ آمُرُ وَ إِيَّاكَ أَنْهَى وَ إِيَّاكَ أُعَاقِبُ وَ إِيَّاكَ أُثِيبُ

Abu Ja'far Muhammad ibn Ya’qub has narrated from a number of our people of whom one is Muhammad ibn Yahya al-‘Attar who narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from Hassan ibn Mahbub from 'Ala' ibn Razin from Muhammad ibn Muslim from abu Ja’far (a.s) who has said the following:

" When Allah, God, created Intelligence He made it speak and then He said to it, ‘Come forward’. It came forward. He then said, "Go back." It went back.

Then Allah said, "I swear by My honor and glory that I have not created any creature more beloved to Me than you. I will not perfect you in anyone except those whom I love. I, however, will command only you to do things and prohibit only you from doing certain things. I will grand blessings (rewards) to you only and will subject only you to punishments."

Our questions to the Shi’ites are as follow:

1- Were Muhammad [saaw] and your 13 infallibles created by Allah [swt]

If they said yes, then they have no choice but to admit that Allah [swt] loves “Intelligence” more than Muhammad [saaw], Fatimah, Ali, al-Hasan, al-Hussain [ra-all], al-Mahdi, etc.

If they say “no” our question is then, who created them?

If they say they’ve created themselves, they have proven there is a Creator beside Allah and fall into Shirk.

We’ll also argue, if it wasn’t Allah [swt] who created them, then His statement in the Qur’an: “Allah is the Creator of everything” is erroneous. If they admitted to that they’ve certainly fell into Kufr.

2- If they claim Allah [swt] loves Muhammad [saaw] the most, then they are before two choices:

A-That Allah [swt] swore in vain, which places them in the circle of kufr (disbelief)
B-That their Imam Abu Ja’far is making up a false Hadith on Allah [swt], which places him in the circle of Kufr.

3- If they claim that Muhammad [saaw] comes 2nd in rank, they need to provide an evidence in support of their claim. Subsequently we’ll then ask, who comes in the 3rd rank?

We’ll assume that the competition for the 3rd rank is between Fatimah [ra] and Ali [ra].

If they say it is Ali [ra], then they're suggesting that Ali [ra] is better than Muhammad [saaw], because the Hadith says: “Fatimah is part of me”, and Ali cannot be better than “a part of Muhammad” [saaw].

If they argue that Fatimah [ra] comes next, then they're suggesting that Fatimah is better than Ali [ra]. If this is the case, Fatimah should be the Imam of Ali, because according to their preconditions of the Imam, he must be the best of people and the most knowledgeable. If Fatimah was the most knowledgeable, then the controversy over who should be the successor after the Messenger [saaw] shouldn’t be between Abu Bakr & Ali, rather Abu Bakr & Fatimah.

4- If Allah [swt] will grant blessings only to “Intelligence” and subject only “Intelligence” to punishment, then we are before two choices:

1-That paradise & hellfire are only for “Intelligence” and mankind will neither be in paradise nor hellfire.

2-That all mankind either be in paradise or hellfire if there is no 3rd choice unless they just vanish. At any case, evidence is required to support perspective.

Last but not least, we praise Allah [swt] for the grace of being among AhluSunnah wal-Jamaa’ah, wassalamu alaikum wa Rahmatullah.

(Comments by the Shi'ites and the brothers are welcomed) [/ALIGN]

التوقيع :
إذا رأيت الرجل على ملة الرافضة فاتهمه في عقله وعرضه، ألا إنها ملة من سخط الله عليه.
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» غرفة دردشة للشباب والشابات ادخل ولا يهمك
»» كلمة حق في حركة حق حقائق مذهلة
»» وكالات الأنباء، خبر طازج
»» تهنئة ... افتتاح قسم الدفاع عن السنة باللغة الإنجليزية
»» فضل أم المؤمنين عائشة على سائر نساء النبي وبناته

قديم 19-05-04, 10:51 AM   رقم المشاركة : 2
Sunniah forever
عضو ذهبي

الصورة الرمزية Sunniah forever

Sunniah forever غير متصل

Sunniah forever

[ALIGN=LEFT]Thats acomplex query qustions 4 them

May Allah bless you brother Alhajjaj
[/ALIGN]

التوقيع :
http://violet070.jeeran.com/Sunniah%20forever.gif

* الشيعة في قلوبنا.. ومـا أحلاهم في قلوبنا إن تسننوا *

أعذروني إن أنقطعت عنكم..أختكم..سنية للأبد..
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» الفرْس جتكم يا عَرَب شرّها بـان .. باخْطارهم كِـلّ الدّيـار امحفوه
»» Evidences from The Holy Quraan talk about the pictures
»» >> بين الشـد والدفـع <<
»» >> ولاشيء - دين قائم على اللعن والسب<<
»» مــا الفرق بين الماضي والحاضر..؟

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات