العودة   شبكة الدفاع عن السنة > المنتـــــــــديات العـــــــــــامـــة > Islamic English Discussion

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 16-08-09, 08:06 AM   رقم المشاركة : 1
alshareef
مشترك جديد

alshareef غير متصل

alshareef is on a distinguished road

Ahl-ul-Bayt (the household of the Messenger)

• Imaam Ali (r.a.)
It was reported that Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) used to repeat the following statement: "The best one after the Messenger of Allah () is Abu Bakr. And the best one after Abu Bakr is Umar." He also whipped those who claimed that he is better than Abu Bakr and Umar. [Ibn Majah]
Imaam Ali bin Abu-Talib (r.a.) said: "The Messenger of Allah called me and told me: 'You are alike with Jesus, Jews hated him till they slandered his mother, and Christians loved him till they put him in the position that is not for him.' With regard to me, two categories of people will be ruined, namely he who loves me too much and the love takes him away from rightfulness, and he who hates me too much and the hatred takes him away from rightfulness. Verily, I am not a prophet, and there is nothing revealed to me. But I work with the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of his Prophet () as much as I can. So whatever I have asked you in regard of obeying Allah, it is your duty to obey me whether you like it or not." [Ahmad]
Imaam Ali (r.a.) said: "There will appear, at the end of time, people claimed to be from our Shia but they are not from our Shia. They have a nickname called Rawafid (rejecters). If you meet them then KILL THEM for they are polytheist."
Imaam Ali (r.a.) said: "With regard to me, two categories of people will be ruined, namely he who loves me too much and the love takes him away from rightfulness, and he who hates me too much and the hatred takes him away from rightfulness. The best man with regard to me is he who is on the middle course. So be with him and be with the great majority (of Muslims) because Allah's hand (of protection) is on keeping unity." [Nahjul Balagha, sermon 126 about the Kharijites]
In the that time, people who called them selves Muslims were three groups :
1- Kharijites who said that Imam Ali was a disbeliever and they send Ibn Muljim to kill him and he did that.
2- Shia who said that he was infalleble Imam and Allah had chosen him for leading Muslims.
3- Sunnies ( Majority of Muslims ) who said that he was a great companion of the prophet and he was a great leader to Muslims but Muslims had chosen him to be thier leader not Allah.
Who are the people of the middle course & the great majority (of Muslims) as Imam Ali said in his sermon, Read Imam Ali's words and then look to the three groups and you will find the answer!

• Imaam Hasan bin Ali (r.a.)
'Aasim bin Damrah said to Hasan bin Ali that the Shi`ites claim that Ali will come back. Then Imaam Hasan said: "Those liers lied. If we had known that, his wives would not have married (other men) nor would we have shared his heritage."

source

التوقيع :
نشيد يبكي القلب باللغة الفارسية عن الصحابه رضوان الله عليهم
متى تعود شمس السنة لفارس

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goYYAGdjLgg&feature=channel_page
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» Al Tijani A Shite Scholar Answers Questions By Laughing
»» برنامج الحج والعمرة للجوال رائع جداً
»» A Message for shia and those who hate the companions
»» a great Question | that destroyed the shia
»» why i didnt become a shia?

أدوات الموضوع