العودة   شبكة الدفاع عن السنة > المنتـــــــــديات العـــــــــــامـــة > Islamic English Discussion

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 18-09-06, 01:44 AM   رقم المشاركة : 1
بارق
عضو ماسي

بارق غير متصل

بارق is on a distinguished road

The Bible - Humbug and Horror

The Bible - Humbug and Horror

"The Bible - Humbug and Horror"

by Michael Glass

"Anti-Semitism"

One measure of the ill-feeling that was felt by early Christians towards Judaism of that time is to list texts in the New Testament that accuse Jews or the Jewish religious leaders of violent intentions or physical violence against Jesus or his followers:

Matthew 12:9-14, 16:21, 20:17-19, 21:33-46, 26:1-5, 14-16, 47-50, 26:57, 66, 27:1-2, 19-26.

Mark 3:1-6, 8:31, 10:33-34, 12:1-12, 14:1-2, 10-11, 43-49, 64, 15:1, 8-15.

Luke 9:22, 20:9-26, 22:1-6, 52-53, 22:26, 23:5, 23:13-25.

John 5:15-18, 7:1, 10-13, 19-20, 28-34, 8:20, 37-40, 57-59, 10:30-39, 11:45-57, 12:9-11, 18:3-14, 19-24, 28-32, 19:6-7, 12-16. Acts 2:22-23, 3:13, 4:22, 5:17-42, 6:8-15, 7:50-60, 8:1-3, 9:1-2, 9:21, 13:28-29, 50, 14:1-6, 19, 17:5-9, 20:19, 21:11, 22:22-23, 23:2-3, 10, 12-15, 20-21, 27, 24:1-9.

2 Corinthians 11:24.

I Thessalonians 2:15-15.

Jesus made scathing attacks on the Jewish religious leaders of his day and their teachings. (Matthew 15:12-14, 16:5-12, 21:12-13, and chapter 23, Mark 11:15-17, 12:38-40, Luke 12:1-3, 16:14-15). His condemnation of those who rejected his message was savage. (Matthew 10:11-15, 11:20-24, Luke 10:13-15). One of the earliest controversies in the church was whether circumcision and Old Testament food taboos applied to non-Jewish converts to Christianity. (Acts 15, 21:17-26, Galatians 2:3-6). One of Paul's letters warns about "unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially those of the circumcision: whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake". (Titus 1:10-11).

The Acts of the Apostles shows how much the early Christian missionaries depended on the synagogues to preach and reach potential converts. (Acts 13:14-16, 14:1, 17:1-4, 18:1-4). Indeed in Rome, the Jewish leaders visited him when he came there as a prisoner (Acts 28:16-17, 21-25), and seemed to give him a very fair hearing.

In the Book of Revelations, however, feelings against the Jews were much nastier:

...I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Revelation 2:9.

Behold I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Revelation 3:9.

Add to this the de************************ion of Paul:

...the Jews; who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost. I Thessalonians 2:14-16.

Which echo the words of Jesus himself about the Jewish Scribes and pharisees:

Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes ... that upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias ... All these things shall come upon this generation. Matthew 23:34-36.

And to the lawyers:

Woe unto you! for ye build the sepulchres of the prophets, and your fathers killed them. Truly ye bear witness that ye allow the deeds of your fathers: for they indeed killed them, and ye build their sepulchres. Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute: that the blood of all the prophets, which shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation ... verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation. Luke 11:47-50, 51.

Finally, top that off with the words attributed to the crowd just before Jesus' crucifixion:

Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children. Matthew 27:25.

The horror and suffering that came upon innocent people because of these verses almost defies de************************ion. And no wonder. Jesus himself is quoted as saying that all the righteous blood that was ever shed shall come upon these Jews!

Thomas Paine said of the Bible:

...it would be more consistent that we call it the word of a demon than the word of God. It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind

Certainly that judgment applies to these verses, at least.

Of course there's another side to it in the Bible. Paul warns Gentile believers not to be boastful because some of the original branches of the olive tree (the Jews) had been broken off to graft them in:

For it thou wert cut out of the olive tree which wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree? Romans 11:24.

And Jesus himself said to the Samaritan woman, "Salvation is of the Jews." (John 4:22).

But the evidence goes further than this. Matthew's gospel records an incident where a Gentile woman begged him to save her daughter from being possessed by a devil...

...But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their master's table. Matthew 15:23-27.

Only when the woman likened herself to a dog snatching crumbs did Jesus relent. Matthew 15:28, (also Mark 7:24-30).

No-one else in the gospels had to struggle in this way to get Jesus to relieve human suffering, but with one exception, all the others appear to be Jewish. The exception was judged 'worthy' as he loved the Jews and had built a synagogue for them. (Luke 7:4-5). Despite comments of the like of Matthew 8:10-12, perhaps Jesus' fundamental attitude towards the Gentiles was to be summed up in the Sermon on the Mount:

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. Matthew 7:6.

=============

Islam doesn’t allow using war to force others to be Muslims God said in the Holy Quran

YUSUFALI: Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.
PICKTHAL: There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower.

Muslims are allowed to fight others in the following cases:
1- if others attack Muslims, they must fight in self-defense.
2-If Muslims are driven out of their homeland, they must fight those who drove them out of their land and must restore their land.
Islam does not like aggression whether done by Muslims or by non-Muslims, whether done by individuals or by states. Islam does not allow Muslims to declare War against a peaceful non-Muslim neighbor.
But Islam urges Muslims to go to War in self-defense and especially when some Muslims are driven out of their homeland.
As in the case of people of Palestine, who were driven out by the Israelis in 1948 and 1967.

WHAT DOES ISLAM SAY ABOUT WAR?
Like Christianity, Islam permits fighting in self-defense, in defense of religion, or on the part of those who have been expelled forcibly from their homes. It lays down strict rules of combat, which include prohibitions against harming civilians and against destroying crops, trees and livestock. As Muslims see it, injustice would be triumphant in the world if good men were not prepared to risk their lives in a righteous cause. The Qur'an says:

"Fight in the cause of God against those who fight you, but do not transgress limits. God does not love transgressors." (2:190)

If they seek peace, then seek you peace. And trust in God for He is the One that heareth and knoweth all things. (8:61)

War, therefore, is the last resort, and is subject to the rigorous conditions laid down by the sacred law. The term Jihad literally means 'struggle', and Muslims believe that there are two kinds of Jihad. The other 'Jihad' is the inner struggle, which everyone wages against egotistic desires, for the sake of attaining inner peace.

Many Christians are praised several times in the Qur'an

http://azerilink.homestead.com/nonmuslimsinQuran.html

=============

In the case of Christianity what should this tell us

Who committed crimes against civilian and wage wars and use discrimination and genocide against the humanity?
Some examples:

1- Inquisition against Muslims and Jews The Inquisition begins as Pope Gregory IX assigns Dominicans responsibility for combating heresy. Torture used (1252). Ferdinand and Isabella establish Spanish Inquisition (1478). Tourquemada, Grand Inquisitor, forces conversion or expulsion of Spanish Jews (1492). Forced conversion of Moors (1499). Inquisition in Portugal (1531). First Protestants burned at the stake in Spain (1543). Spanish Inquisition abolished (1834).

2- Crusade against Muslims Jews and Christian orthodox In 1095 at Council of Clermont, Pope Urban II calls for war to rescue Holy Land from Muslim infidels. The First Crusade (1096) is assembled in response to Emperor Alexius I. The Christians capture Antioch (1098) and Jerusalem (1099). They establish the Crusader States, ruled by Europeans. It is the only successful crusade. The Second Crusade begins after the Seljuk Turks recapture Edessa, one of the Crusader States, in 1144. It is led by King Louis VIII of France and Holy Roman Emperor Conrad III. Crusaders perish in Asia Minor (1147).

3- The Albigensian Crusade (so named, because the French city of Albi was a Cathar stronghold), lasted for 20 years, from 1209 to 1229. While authorized by the pope, the actual fighting was carried out primarily by secular forces, especially under Simon de Montfort. The suppression of the Cathar heresy established new "standards" for ferocity for the Roman Church in dealing with its own flock. Perhaps the most famous example was on July 22, 1209, when the city of Beziers was sacked, with over 20,000 men, women and children killed by crusaders. The event will forever be framed in history by the words of papal legate Arnaud, whom, when asked if Catholics should be spared during the assault, answered "Kill them all, for God knows His own".

4 - 1202 Pope Innocent III launches fourth Crusade to defeat Egypt. After some setbacks, Crusaders defy the pope and sack Constantinople, center of the Orthodox church. A three-day massacre by the Crusaders alienates the eastern and western churches for centuries.

5- WWI waged by Christian and the dead by million

6 - WWII waged by Christians and the dead by million

7- America attacked japan and used two atomic
bombs

against Japanese cities Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Death toll of Japanese civillian
Hiroshima 118,661
Nagasaki 73,884

Hiroshima Injuries 79,130
Nagasaki Injuries 74,909

8- America used chemical weapon against Korea and Vietnam during war as (agent orange). And the victims was thousands of civilian.

9- Discrimination based on color and race .

10- Black cannot ride bus with whites May 4, 1961 -- Thirteen "Freedom Riders" begin bus trip through the South to test compliance with laws banning segregation in interstate transportation. Black and White riders were bombed and savagely beaten, but their movement
ended segregation interstate transportation facilities.

11- white Christian used apartheid against South African people

12- Racial Nazi Hitler and fascist Mussolini

13 - White supremacy and racial groups like KKK and its racial crime

14- Tulsa massacre against African American

15- Genocide against native American

16- Slave trade

This is only some example of crimes committed
against humanity committed by Christians.

Medical aspect of atomic bomb disaster in Nagasaki (INDEX)

- http://www-sdc.med.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/...medical-E.html

discrimination against black and native american

WAGING GENOCIDE

CHRISTIAN MISSIONARIES & SMALLPOX,
THE ANDREW JACKSON CONNECTION

http://www.iwchildren.org/missionary.htm

The Great Black Church-burning Hoax

http://www.consumeralert.org/fumento/arson.htm

U.S. 'ethnic cleansing'
The 1921 Tulsa massacre

http://www.geocities.com/anaxfiles/kosovo/artcl11.html

Devastating legacy of Agent Orange still haunts Vietnamese families

http://vietnamnews.vnagency.com.vn/2...Stories/12.htm

Condemning Islam while ignoring your own religion's history seems pretty .......?!!!

Religious Persecution in Europe:
Focus on Muslims
http://www.mwlusa.org/news_helsinki.html

USA wages and involves in Wars on average of every 5 years and less Since 300 Years of Independence

about 50 external war and equal number of internal war

قديم 05-11-07, 11:55 AM   رقم المشاركة : 2
حسينا
موقوف

حسينا غير متصل

حسينا is on a distinguished road

ABORTION
Hosea 9:11-16 Hosea prays for God's intervention. "As for Ephraim, their glory shall fly away like a bird, from the birth, and from the womb, and from the conception. Though they bring up their children, yet will I bereave them, that there shall not be a man left: yea, woe also to them when I depart from them! Ephraim, as I saw Tyrus, is planted in a pleasant place: but Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. Give them, O Lord: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts...Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb."
Isaiah 13:18 "They shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children."
Exodus 21:22 "If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. "
Numbers 5:11-21 The de************************ion of a bizarre, brutal and abusive ritual to be performed on a wife SUSPECTED of adultery. Considered to be an induced abortion to rid a woman of another man's child.

ADULTERY
Leviticus 18:20: States that adultery has equal punishment to homosexuality.
Leviticus 20:10 "And the man that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death."
1Corinthians 6:9-10 "Do you now know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor the idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers will inherit the kingdom of God."
2Samuel 11:2-4 "...And David sent and enquired after the woman. And one said, Is not this Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam, the wife of Uriah the Hittite? And David sent messengers, and took her; and she came in unto him, and he lay with her; for she was purified from her uncleanness (her menstrual period): and she returned unto her house."
Matthew 5:32 && 19:9 "whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery"

BESTIALITY
Leviticus 18:23 "Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion."
Leviticus 20:15-16 "And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast. And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

BREASTS
Solomon's Song 1:13 "A bundle of myrrh is my well-beloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts."
Solomon's Song 4:5, 7:3,7 "Thy two breast are like..."two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies, ...two young roes that are twins, ...clusters of grapes."

CANNIBALISM
Matthew 26:26 "And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body. And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins."
2Kings 6:28,29 "And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son."

CAPITAL PUNISHMENT (As Rules given to Isralites)
Numbers 15:30-31 "Any person who sins deliberately, whether he is a native or a foreigner, is guilty of treating the Lord with contempt, and he shall be be put to death, because he has rejected what teh Lord said and has deliberately broken one of his commands. He is responsible for his own death."
Numbers 15:32-36 "Once, while the Israelites were still in the wilderness, a man was found gathering firewood on the Sabbath. He was taken to Moses, Aaron and the whole community, and was put under guard, because it was not clear what should be done with him. Then the Lord said to Moses, "The man must be put to death; the whole community is to stone him to death outside the camp." So the whole community took him outside the camp and stoned him to death, as the Lord had commanded."

CASTRATION
Matthew 19:12 "For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it."

CHILD ABUSE
Genesis 17:10-14 "...And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you..."
Genesis 22:9-10 "And they came to the place which God had told him of; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar upon the wood. And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son."
Numbers 31:18 "[Moses orders his army] But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."
I Kings 3:24,25 "And the king said, Bring me a sword. And they brought a sword before the king. And the king said, Divide the living child in two, and give half to the one, and half to the other."
2Kings 6:28,29 "And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son."

CHILD MURDER, INFANTICIDE
Exodus 4:22-23 "Then you must tell him that I, the Lord, say, 'Israel is my first born son. I told you to let my son go, so that he might worship me, but you refused. Now I am going to kill your first-born son.'"
Numbers 31:17 (Moses) "Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every women that hath known man by lying with him (in other words: women that might be pregnant)."
1Samuel 15:1-8 "Now listen to what the Lord Almighty says. He is going to punish the people of Amalek because their ancestors opposed the Israelites... 3-8 : With 210000 soldiers they killed all the men, women, children, babies, cattle, camels and donkeys."
2Samuel 12:11-19 "Thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee ... the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. ... And it came to pass on the seventh day, that the child died. ... David said unto his servants, Is the child dead? And they said, He is dead."
2Kings 2:23-24 "Elisha left Jericho to go to Bethel and on the way some boys came out of a town and made fun of him. "Get out of here, Baldy!" they shouted.
Elisha turned around, glared at them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys to pieces."
2Kings 6:28-29 "And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son."
Psalm 137:8-9 Prayer/song of vengeance "O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us. Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones."
Hosea 13:16 "Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up."

COPROPHILIA | SCAT, UROLAGNIA | WATERSPORTS
2Kings 18:27 "But Rab-shakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?"

DIVORCE
Matthew 5:31,32 "But I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement: But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery."

DOGMA & FAITH
Hebrews 13:9 "Do not be carried away by all kinds of strange teachings. It is good for our hearts to be strengethed by faith, and not by ceremonial foods, which are of no value to those who eat them."
Hebrews 11:6 "But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."
Jude 5 "Although you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord delivered his people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe."
Psalm 118:8 "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."

EXHIBITIONISM
Isaiah 20:2-3 "At the same time spake the Lord by Isaiah the son of Amoz, saying, Go and loose the sackcloth from off thy loins, and put off thy shoe from thy foot. And he did so, walking naked and barefoot. And the Lord said, Like as my servant Isaiah hath walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and Ethiopia; So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt."
2Samuel 16:22 "So they spread Absalom a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalom went in unto his father's concubines in the sight of all Israel."

FAMILY
Exodus 32:27-28 "[Moses] he said to them, "The Lord God of Israel commands every one of you to put on his sword and go through the camp from this gate to the other and kill his brothers, his friends and his neighbours. The Levites obeyed and killed about 3000 Men that day.
Exodus 32:29 "Moses said to the Levites, "Today you have consecrated yourselves as priests in the service of the Lord by killing your sons and brothers, so the Lord has given you his blessing.""
Leviticus 21:1-4 "No priest is to make himself ritually unclean by taking part in the funeral ceremonies when a relative dies unless it is his mother, father, son, daughter, brother or unmarried sister living in his house."
Luke 14:26 Jesus speaking, "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple."
Matthew 23:9 "And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven."
Matthew 10:34-36 "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law (sic) against her mother in law(sic). And a man's foes shall be they of his own household."

FEMINISM
Jeremiah 31:22 "...for the Lord hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man."
Luke 10:40 "But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me. And Jesus answered and said unto her Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her."
Proverbs 31:31 "Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates."
Galatians 3:28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ."
Isaiah 3:4 "And babes shall rule over them."

FLAT-CHESTED WOMEN
Solomon's Song 8:8 "We have a little sister, and she hath no breasts: what shall we do for our sister in the day when she shall be spoken for? If she be a wall, we will build upon her a palace of silver: and if she be a door, we will inclose her with boards of cedar."

GENOCIDE
Exodus 32:27-28 "[Moses' orders to his army] he said to them, "The Lord God of Israel commands every one of you to put on his sword and go through the camp from this gate to the other and kill his brothers, his friends and his neighbours. The Levites obeyed and killed about 3000 Men that day."
Exodus 32:29 "Moses said to the Levites, "Today you have consecrated yourselves as priests in the service of the Lord by killing your sons and brothers, so the Lord has given you his blessing."
Numbers 31:17 (Moses) "Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every women that hath known man by lying with him (in other words: women that might be pregnant)."
Deuteronomy 7:1 "When Yahweh your god has settled you in the land you're about to occupy, and driven out many infidels before you...you're to cut them down and exterminate them. You're to make no compromise with them or show them any mercy."
Joshua 6:21-24 "With their swords they killed everyone in the city, men, women, young and old. They also killed the cattle, sheep and donkeys. ... And they burnt the city with fire, and all that was therein: only the silver, and the gold, and the vessels of brass and of iron, they put into the treasury of the house of the Lord."
Judges 20: A de************************ion of a battle, city-burning, no morals
Judges 20:42-48 "... and them which came out of the cities they destroyed in the midst of them. ... And there fell of Benjamin eighteen thousand of the best Benjamine soldiers; ... and they gleaned of them in the highways five thousand men; ... and slew two thousand men of them. So that all which fell that day of Benjamin were twenty and five thousand men that drew the sword; ... And the men of Israel turned again upon the children of Benjamin, and smote them with the edge of the sword, as well the men of every city, as the beast, and all that came to hand: also they set on fire all the cities that they came to."
1Kings 20:30 "But the rest fled to Aphek, into the city; and there a wall fell upon twenty and seven thousand of the men that were left."
1Samuel 6:19 "The Lord killed seventy of the men of Beth Shemesh because they looked inside the Covenant Box."
1Samuel 15:1-8 "Now listen to what the Lord Almighty says. He is going to punish the people of Amalek because their ancestors opposed the Israelites... 3-8 : With 210000 soldiers they killed all the men, women, children, babies, cattle, camels and donkeys."
Esther 9:12-16: The Jews slaughter enemies in an internal strife in the Persian empire, at least 75800 enemies are killed.
Hosea 13:16 "Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up."
Revelations is full of genocides. Here are some.
Revelation 6:8 (the 4th seal) "I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
Revelation 9:15 (the 6th seal) "And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind."
Revelation 4th Seal and 6th Seal. Here's a quick calculation assuming an initial population of 6 000 000 000:
1/4 are killed when the 4th seal is opened: 1/4 of 6.0 billion is 1.5 billion, leaving 4.5 billion survivors.
1/3 are killed then the 6th seal is opened: 1/3 of 4.5 billion is 1.5 billion, leaving 3.0 billion survivors.
Exactly half of Humankind are killed, and this calculation is only using TWO of the seven seals!

HOMOSEXUALITY
Leviticus 18:22 "No man is to have sexual relations with another man: God hates that."
Leviticus 20:13 "If a man has sexual relations with another man, they have done a disgusting thing, and both shall be put to death. They are responsible for their own death."
1Corinthians 6:9-10 "Do you now know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor the idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor theives nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers will inherit the kingdom of God."
1Samuel 18:1 "And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking unto Saul, that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul."
1Samuel 20:30-31 "Then Saul's anger was kindled against Jonathan, and he said unto him, Thou son of the perverse rebellious woman, do not I know that thou hast chosen the son of Jesse (David) to thine own confusion, and unto the confusion of thy mother's nakedness? For as long as the son of Jesse liveth upon the ground, thou shalt not be established, nor thy kingdom. Wherefore now send and fetch him unto me, for he shall surely die."
2Samuel 1:25-26 David speaking "How are the mighty fallen in the midst of the battle! O Jonathan, thou wast slain in thine high places. I am distressed for thee, my brother Jonathan: very pleasant hast thou been unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of women."

HUMAN SACRIFICE
Genesis 22:9,10 "And they came to the place which God had told him of; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar upon the wood. And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son."

IMMIGRATION
Leviticus 19:33-34 "And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him. But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God."

IMPOTENCE
I Kings 1:1-4 "Now king David was old and stricken in years; and they covered him with clothes, but he gat no heat. Wherefore his servants said unto him, Let there be sought for my lord the king a young virgin: and let her stand before the king, and let her cherish him, and let her lie in thy bosom, that my lord the king may get heat. So they sought for a fair damsel throughout all the coasts of Israel, and found Abishag a Shunammite, and brought her to the king. And the damsel was very fair, and cherished the king, and ministered to him: but the king knew her not."
Ezekiel 20:26 "And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb [penises], that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the Lord."

INCEST
Leviticus 18:6-18 Detailing of incestuous relationships
Leviticus 20:11-12 More about incest and nakedness

KISSING
Solomon's Song 4:11, 7:9 "Thy lips, O my spouse, drop as the honeycomb: honey and milk are under thy tongue; and the smell of thy garments is like the smell of Lebanon...And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak."

MASTURBATION
Genesis 38:8-10 "And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother. And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the Lord: wherefore he slew him also."
Proverbs 31:31 "Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates."

MISCELLANEOUS
Exodus 21:20-21 "If a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod and he dies at his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, he survives a day or two, no vengeance shall be taken. The loss of his property is punishment enough."
Numbers 15:36 "So the whole community took him outside the camp and stoned him to death, as the Lord has commanded."
Judges 19:24-29 "Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing. But the men would not hearken to him: so the man took his concubine, and brought her forth unto them; and they knew her, and abused her all the night until the morning: and when the day began to spring, they let her go. Then came the woman in the dawning of the day, and fell down at the door of the man's house where her lord was, till it was light. And her lord rose up in the morning, and opened the doors of the house, and went out to go his way: and behold, the woman his concubine was fallen down at the door of the house, and her hands were upon the threshold. And he said unto her, Up, and let us be going. But none answered. Then the man took her up upon an ass, and the man rose up, and gat him unto his place. And when he was come into his house, he took a knife, and laid hold on his concubine, and divided her, together with her bones, into twelve pieces, and sent her into all the coasts of Israel."
1Samuel 16:14 "The Lord's spirit left Saul, and an evil spirit sent by the Lord tormented him."
1Corinthians 14:33 "God is not the author of confusion"
2Corinthians 11:14 "Even Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light"

NECROPHILIA
Leviticus 21:11 "Neither shall he go in to any dead body, nor defile himself for his father, or for his mother..."

POLYGAMY
Deuteronomy 22:30 "No man is to disgrace his father by having intercourse with any of his father's wives."
Esther 2:17 "And the king loved Esther above all the women (concubines), and she obtained grace and favour in his sight more than all the virgins; so that he set the royal crown upon her head, and made her queen instead of Vashti. (his disobedient wife) Note: Nowhere in the book of Esther is God mentioned.

PROSTITUTION
Leviticus 19:13 "Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour, neither rob him: the wages of him that is hired shall not abide with thee all night until the morning."
Leviticus 19:29 "Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness."
Proverbs 31:18 "She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night."

SEX SCENES
Solomon's Song 5:4 "My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him. I rose up to open to my beloved; and my hands dropped with myrrh, and my fingers with sweet smelling myrrh, upon the handles of the lock. I opened to my beloved; but my beloved had withdrawn himself, and was gone: my soul failed when he spake: I sought him, but I could not find him; I called him, but he gave me no answer."
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of a horse." [New International Version]

SLAVERY - The bible contains a lot of regulation, for the assumed practice of taking slaves, and no statements that this is wrong."
Genesis 9:25-27 (Canaan's son and sons are cursed forever for his father's actions, for a very minor transgression) "Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. He also said, 'Blessed be the Lord, the God of Shem! May Canaan be the slave of Shem. May God extend the territory of Japheth; may Japeth live in the tents of Shem and may Canaan be his slave."
Leviticus 25:44-46 (Take non-Christians as slaves) "Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids. Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession. And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them for a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever: but over your brethren the children of Israel, ye shall not rule one over another with rigour."
Leviticus 25:48-53 "After that he is sold he may be redeemed again; one of his brethren may redeem him: Either his uncle, or his uncle's son, may redeem him, or any that is nigh of kin unto him of his family may redeem him; or if he be able, he may redeem himself. And he shall reckon with him that bought him from the year that he was sold to him unto the year of jubilee: and the price of his sale shall be according unto the number of years, according to the time of an hired servant shall it be with him."
Deuteronomy 5:21 (Servants are proptery) "Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbor's wife, neither shalt thou covet thy neighbor's house, his field, or his manservant, or his maidservant, his ox, or his ass, or any thing that is thy neighbor's."
Deuteronomy 20:14 (Take prisoners of war as slaves) "But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself"
Exodus 20:17 (Slaves are property) "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbor's."
Exodus 21:20-21 "And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money [property]."
Exodus 21:26-27 "And if a man smite the eye of his servant, or the eye of his maid, that it perish; he shall let him go free for his eye's sake. And if he smite out his manservant's tooth, or his maidservant's tooth; he shall let him go free for his tooth's sake."
Exodus 22:3 "...he should make full restitution; if he have nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft."
II Kings 4:1 "Now there cried a certain woman of the wives of the sons of the prophets unto Elisha, saying, Thy servant my husband is dead; and thou knowest that thy servant did fear the LORD: and the creditor is come to take unto him my two sons to be bondmen."
Matthew 18:25 "But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made."
Mark 14:66 [Priests still owned slaves beyond 100ce] "And as Peter was beneath in the palace, there cometh one of the maids of the high priest"
Ephesians 6:5-7 [Slavery is still permitted by Paul] "Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ"
Colossians 4:1 [No condemnation of slavery even in the New Testament] "Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven."
1Timothy 6:1 [Slave masters should be given respect] "All who are under the yoke of slavery should consider their masters worthy of full respect, so that God's name and our teaching may not be slandered." [NIV]

SEXUAL SLAVERY
Genesis 16:1-2 "Now Sarai Abram's wife bare him no children: and she had an handmaid, an Egyptian, whose name was Hagar. And Sarai said unto Abram, Behold now, the LORD hath restrained me from bearing: I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I may obtain children by her. And Abram hearkened to the voice of Sarai."
Genesis 30:3-4 "And she said, Behold my maid Bilhah, go in unto her; and she shall bear upon my knees, that I may also have children by her. And she gave him Bilhah her handmaid to wife: and Jacob went in unto her."
Leviticus 19:20 "And whosoever lieth carnally with a woman, that is a bondmaid, betrothed to an husband, and not at all redeemed, nor freedom given her; she shall be scourged; they shall not be put to death, because she was not free."
Deuteronomy 21:10-14 "When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive, And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife; Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house; and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails; And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her [i.e. rape her or engage in consensual sex], and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife. And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her, then thou shalt let her go whither she will; but thou shalt not sell her at all for money, thou shalt not make merchandise of her, because thou hast humbled her."
Deuteronomy 22:28-29 "Suppose a man is caught raping a girl who is not engaged. He is to pay the girl's father the bride price of 50 pieces of silver, and she is to become his wife, because he forced her to have intercourse with him. He can never divorce her as long as he lives."
Esther 2:12-14 "Now when every maid's turn was come to go in to king Ahasuerus, after that she had been twelve months, according to the manner of the women, (for so were the days of their purifications accomplished, to wit, six months with oil of myrrh, and six months with sweet odors, and with other things for the purifying of the women In the evening she went, and on the morrow she returned into the second house of the women, to the custody of Shaashgaz, the king's chamberlain, which kept the concubines: she came in unto the king no more, except the king delighted in her, and that she were called by name."

SUBMISSION
Luke 7:36 "And one of the Pharisees desired him that he would eat with him. And he went into the Pharisee's house, and sat down to meat. And, behold, a woman in the city, which was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at meat in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster box of ointment, And stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment."
Hebrews 13:17 "Obey your leaders and submit to their authority, they keep watch over you as men who must give an account. Obey them so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no advantage to you.

SUICIDE - The Bible does not contain any condemnation of suicide except "Do not murder".
1Samuel 31:4-5 "So Saul took his own sword and threw himself upon it. The young man saw that Saul was dead, so he too threw himself on his sword and died with Saul."
2Samuel 17:23 "When Ahithophel saw that his advice had not been followed, he saddled his donkey and went back to his own city. After putting his affairs in order, he hanged himself. He was buried in the family grave."
1Kings 16:18 "When Zimri saw that the city had fallen, he went into the palace's inner fortress, set the palace on fire, and died in the flames."
Matthew 27:5 "So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself."

THEFT Theft Is Wrong!
Exodus 3:21-22 "To make the Egyptians respect us and so that upon leaving we are not empty handed every Israelite shall borrow of her Egyption neighbour and ye shall spoil the Egyptians"
Exodus 12:35-36 "And the children of Israel did according to the word of Moses ... and they spoiled the Egytpions"
Ezekiel 39:10 "They shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord God"
Joshua 6:21-24 "With their swords they killed everyone in the city, men, women, young and old. They also killed the cattle, sheep and donkeys. ... And they burnt the city with fire, and all that was therein: only the silver, and the gold, and the vessels of brass and of iron, they put into the treasury of the house of the Lord." Exodus 20:15 "Thou shalt not steal."
Leviticus19:13 "Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbor, neither rob him."
Deuteronomy 5:19 "Neither shalt thou steal."
Psalms 37:21 "The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again."
1 Th.4:6 "That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such."

UNFORGIVABLE SIN
To blaspheme against the Holy Ghost one merely has to ascribe to Beelzebub the responsibility for certain healings Jesus allegedly performed.
Mathew 12:31 "He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters. And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or the age tp come."
Mark 3:20-29 "But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin."
.22 is where they accuse him of being possessed by Beelzebub and with that power could drive out demons.

VOYEURISM
2Samuel 11:2 "And it came to pass in an evening tide, that David arose from off his bed, and walked upon the roof of the king's house: and from the roof he saw a woman washing herself; and the woman was very beautiful to look upon."

Holy Shit Index Page

GENESIS
2:22 Eve created from Adam's rib.
3:16 Cursed with painful childbirth and domination by husband.
4:17 Cain marries sister?
4:19 Man marries two wives.
12:13-19 Abraham prostitutes wife.
19:1-8 Rape virgin daughters instead of male angels.
19:26 Lot's wife turned into pillar of salt for disobeying god.
19:30-38 Lot impregnates his two daughters while drunk. (So much for "family values"!)
20:2-12 Abraham prostitutes wife - again.
25:1-6 Keeping many concubines is OK.

EXODUS
20:17 Wife as property.
21:4 Wife and children belong to master.
21:7-11 OK to sell daughters. Female slaves can be used for sex.
Polygamy permitted. Unwanted female slaves can be set "free" without payment of money.
22:18 Kill witches.

LEVITICUS
12:1 Childbirth a sin, Women unclean after childbirth.
15:19-32 Menstruating women are unclean.
20:10-16 Death penalty for homosexuality and various sexual transgressions.
21:7 Priests must not marry prostitutes or divorcees.
21:9 Burn daughters.
21:13-14 Priest must marry virgin, not "used" woman.

NUMBERS
1:2 Census lists only men - women do not count.
5:11-31 Fidelity test for women only.
30:1-16 Woman's vow invalid unless approved by her father or husband.
31:17-18 Kill all except virgins. Keep virgins for yourselves.
CH 12 Miriam punished for rebuking Moses.

DEUTERONOMY
20:14 Take women, livestock as plunder.
22:13-21 Stone non-virgin bride.
22:23-24 Stone rapist and rape victim.
22:28 Rape victim must marry rapist; rape victim's father compensated for depreciation of his property.
25:11-12 Cut woman's hand for touching foe's penis.
24:1-5 Man can "send" wife from HIS house. Man must not marry "used" woman.
28:18 The FRUIT of your womb will be cursed - eclectic "pro-life" verse!

JUDGES
5:30 Women are spoils of war.
14:20 Samson gives wife to another man.
16:1 Samson visits prostitute.
CH 19 Concubine pack-raped and butchered.
21:10-12 Slaughtered all inc. women and children. Saved virgins for wives.
21:21 Abducted girls for wives.

RUTH
Ruth shags Boaz.

1 SAMUEL
15:2-3 Attack Amalekites, kill men, women, children and livestock.
22:19 Kill all inc. infants and livestock.
21:4-5 Men avoid defilement with women.

2 SAMUEL
5:13 David took many wives and concubines.
CH 13 Ammon rapes his own sister.
16:21-22 Absalom sleeps with his father's concubines.
6:20-23 Mischal punished with bareness.

1 KINGS
11:3 Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.

2 KINGS
9:30-37 Brutal murder of Jezebel.

2 CHRONICLES
15:13 Put to death unbelievers.
11:21 Hoards of wives and concubines.

ESTHER
CH 1-2 Queen Vashti dethroned for disobedience; setting "bad" example to all other women.

PSALMS
51:5 Sinful since conception.
127:3 Sons are heritage from god.
137:9 Seizes infants and dashes them against rocks.

PROVERBS
CH 5 Beware of wicked women!
CH 7 More of the above.
6:24 As above.
31:3 Do not waste strength on women.

ISAIAH
3:16-26 Lord punishes haughty women.
4:4 Filthy women.
13:16 Ravish wives, dash infants.
19:16 Will be like women! (insult to Egyptians)

EZEKIEL
9:6-7 Slaughter all including children.
CH 16 Prostitutes, stoning, promiscuity...
CH 23 Tale of two adulterous sisters - reads like the ************************ of a pornographic film. I bet you weren't told this story at Sunday school!

HOSEA
13:16 Rip pregnant women, dash little ones. (Another "pro-life" verse!)

NAHUM
3:4... wanton lust of a harlot... prostitution... witchcraft.
3:5 I will lift your skirts over your face!
3:13... Your troops are all women. (insult to Nineveh)

MATTHEW
5:32 Husband can divorce wife for adultery. Can wife divorce husband for the same?
CH 25 Sexist tale of ten virgins.

LUKE
2:22 Mary must be purified after birth of Jesus.
2:49 Jesus rebukes his mother.

I CORINTHIANS
11:2-10... Woman created for man.
14:34 Women must be silent in churches.

EPHESIANS
5:22-24 Wives must submit to husbands in everything.

COLOSSIANS
3:18 Wives submit to husbands.
3:22 Slaves must obey masters in everything.

I TIMOTHY
2:11-15 Woman must not have authority…she must be silent. Women can be saved with childbearing.
5:9-10 Widows should be faithful to husband and must wash saints' feet.

1 PETER
2:18 Slaves submit to masters, even masters who are harsh.
3:1 Wives submit.
3:5-6 Sarah calls husband master.

REVELATION
CH 17 Destroy great prostitute.
14:4...they did not DEFILE themselves with women but kept themselves pure

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك