العودة   شبكة الدفاع عن السنة > المنتـــــــــديات العـــــــــــامـــة > Islamic English Discussion

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-09-03, 06:07 AM   رقم المشاركة : 1
Sunniah forever
عضو ذهبي

الصورة الرمزية Sunniah forever

Sunniah forever غير متصل

Sunniah forever

Lightbulb Evidences from The Holy Quraan talk about the pictures

[ALIGN=LEFT]

" And they were commanded not, but that they should worship Allah, and worship none but Him Alone (abstaining from ascribing partners to Him)..."(V.98: 5)

" And your Lord said: Invoke Me, [i.e. believe in My Oneness (Islamic Monotheism)] (and ask Me for anything) I will respond to your (invocation). Verily! Those who scorn My worship [i.e. do not invoke Me, and do not believe in My Oneness, (Islamic Monotheism)] they will surely enter Hell in humiliation!" (V.40: 60) "

"And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad peace be on him) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor)..." (V.2: 186)

"Say (O Muhammad peace be on him) Verily, my prayer, my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the `Alamîn (mankind, jinns and all that exists). He has no partner. And of this I have been commanded, and I am the first of the Muslims." (V.6: 162, 163).

"Verily, We have sent down the Book to you (O Muhammad peace be on him) in truth: So worship Allah (Alone) by doing religious deeds sincerely for Allah's sake only, and not to show off, and not to set up rivals with Him in worship. Surely, the religion (i.e. the worship and the obedience) is for Allah only. And those who take `Auliyâ' (protectors and helpers) besides Him (say): `We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allah.' Verily, Allah will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Truly, Allah guides not him who is a liar, and a disbeliever." (V.39: 2, 3).

"And they worship besides Allah things that hurt them not, nor profit them, and they say: `These are our intercessors with Allah.' Say: `Do you inform Allah of that which He knows not in the heavens and on the earth?' Glorified and Exalted be He above all that which they associate as partners with Him!" (V.10: 18).

"Verily, Allah forgives not that partners should be set up with Him in worship, but He forgives except that (anything else) to whom He pleases, and whoever sets up partners with Allah in worship, he has indeed invented a tremendous sin." (V.4: 48)

" Verily, whosoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, then Allah has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) there are no helpers." (V.5: 72)

>>> and if u ask any one of them about these pictures, they'll answer u, this is not shirk !

then, what is the meaning of shirk in your creed?[/ALIGN]

التوقيع :
http://violet070.jeeran.com/Sunniah%20forever.gif

* الشيعة في قلوبنا.. ومـا أحلاهم في قلوبنا إن تسننوا *

أعذروني إن أنقطعت عنكم..أختكم..سنية للأبد..
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» فلاش رائع بالإنجليزي
»» سجل حضورك بذكر الله تعالى
»» متى يستيقظ عقلك من النوم ايها الشيعي ؟
»» بروح لسوريا..بروح للنجف.. بروح لإيران..وبعدين مصيرك بتروح للنار
»» اسئله سهله للشطااااااار

قديم 10-09-03, 06:33 PM   رقم المشاركة : 2
Sunniah forever
عضو ذهبي

Sunniah forever غير متصل

Sunniah forever

[ALIGN=LEFT]What is the meaning of " Shirk

It is to attribute Allah's qualities to someone else. This is called Shirk because Allah's qualities are unequaled by any of His creatures, be they angels, prophets, Auliya, martyrs, Imam or other devoted person. Their qualities cannot match that of Allah.

types of shirk

Shirk fil Qudrat, Attributing Allah's quality of power to anybody else.
To believe that a certain Wali or martyr can bring about rains, fulfil desire or cause the birth of babies. Or to kill or bring anything into life or to bring benefit or damage is in their power.

Shirk fil 'Ilm, attributing Allah's power of knowledge to others.
To say a 'pious' person has the knowledge of unseen, or like Allah knows about everything, or they are aware of all our affairs or they can tell what is happening far and near.

Shirk fil Sama' and Basr, Attributing Allah's power of Seeing and Hearing others.
To say a 'pious' person could hear things far and near or could see all of our acts.

Shirk fil Hukm, Accepting any other person as superior and obey him like Allah
Say a 'pious' person has told one to say certain prayers befor Asar, and the person does it and even delays the Asar prayers and makes it Makruh, it will be Shirk.

Shirk fil 'Ibadat, accepting any other person as worthu of worship like Allah.
To do Sajda or bow before a grave or a 'pious' person, or doing Ruku' likewise or to keep a fast in the name of a prophet, Wali or Imam, or to give Nazar or to promise an offering like that etc., or to go round a house line one gouges around Kabah (Tawaf).
[/ALIGN]

التوقيع :

من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» إسمعيني
»» ياشيعي ممكن توصل هالشيء لأختك أو زوجتك
»» عاجل
»» الزملاء الشيعه..لديكم أربعة أختيارات
»» ×× Urgent ××

قديم 11-09-03, 08:53 AM   رقم المشاركة : 3
الحجاج
Islamic English Discussion Moderator

الحجاج غير متصل

الحجاج is on a distinguished road

[ALIGN=LEFT]Very interesting & informative. Jazaakillah Sister, plz keep up the good work x[/ALIGN]

التوقيع :
إذا رأيت الرجل على ملة الرافضة فاتهمه في عقله وعرضه، ألا إنها ملة من سخط الله عليه.
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» الزواج الفاشل عندما تكون الزوجة رب الأسرة
»» Global Muslim population hits 1.57 billion: Report
»» مطلوب للزواج أخت بهذه الصفات / عاجل
»» أم ريال
»» احذري أيتها المسلمة

قديم 11-09-03, 09:18 AM   رقم المشاركة : 4
محمد السني
عضو فعال

محمد السني غير متصل

محمد السني

good information sister

keep on

Jazaakillah khairan

قديم 12-09-03, 06:55 PM   رقم المشاركة : 5
Sunniah forever
عضو ذهبي

Sunniah forever غير متصل

Sunniah forever

Smile

[ALIGN=LEFT]My brothers, Alhajjaj and Mohammed, jzakum Allah Kheer[/ALIGN]

التوقيع :

من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» فقط للعلم
»» Compare & Pick up What Your Mind Accept
»» السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
»» ما رائيكم يا خبراء الكمبيوتر ؟
»» ممكن مساعدة ؟

قديم 12-09-03, 09:30 PM   رقم المشاركة : 6
الفـاروق
مشترك جديد

الصورة الرمزية الفـاروق

الفـاروق غير متصل

الفـاروق

thanx alot brother

قديم 15-09-03, 08:06 PM   رقم المشاركة : 7
Sunniah forever
عضو ذهبي

Sunniah forever غير متصل

Sunniah forever

[ALIGN=LEFT]

اقتباس:
الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الفـاروق
thanx alot brother

Welcome my bro Alfarouq[/ALIGN]

التوقيع :

من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» التربة الحسينية تحت المجهر
»» >>> لاتعليق <<<
»» الزملاء الشيعه..لديكم أربعة أختيارات
»» فقط للعلم
»» اللين

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة