العودة   شبكة الدفاع عن السنة > المنتـــــــــديات العـــــــــــامـــة > Islamic English Discussion

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 16-06-10, 05:08 AM   رقم المشاركة : 1
أسماء حسين
أَوْجَاع أُمَّة

أسماء حسين غير متصل

أسماء حسين is on a distinguished road

"The particulars of entering the Religion of Islâm"

كفية الدخول للإسلام ( عربي - إنجليزي )
كيفية الدخول في الاسلام

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

الحمد لله رب العالمين وصلى الله على محمد وعلى آله وسلم وبعد فإن مَن منُّ الله عليه بالدخول في الإسلام فقد حاز خير الدنيا والآخرة فعليك يا عبد الله أن تحمد الله على ذلك وأن تشكره قال تعالى (وإذ تأذن ربكم لئن شكرتم لأزيدنكم ولئن كفرتم إن عذابي لشديد ) وأسأل الله أن يتم عليك هذه النعمة إلى أن تموت وأنت على الإسلام قال تعالى (يائيها الذين أمنوا اتقوا الله حق تقاته ولا تموتن إلا وأنتم مسلمون).
كيفية الدخول في الاسلام

واعلم أنه يلزمك عند الدخول في الإسلام أن تغتسل ثم تنطق الشهادتين قائلا (أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن محمدا رسول الله)وتكون بهذه الشهادة قد دخلت في الإسلام ولو كنت قبل ذلك في أي ملة إلا إذا كنت من قبل ذلك من أمة عيسى ابن مريم عليه وعلى نبينا الصلاة والسلام فيلزمك أن تقول في شهادتك ( أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن محمدا رسول الله وأن عيسى عبد الله ورسوله) .

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, Most Merciful
All praise belongs to Allah the Lord of all the worlds; and May Allah send blessings and send salutations upon Muhammad, His family and companions.
To proceed, indeed whomever Allah has blessed upon him/her to enter into the Religion of Islâm, and then surely he has achieved the best of this worldly life as well as the hereafter. Hence, it is incumbent upon you, Oh servant of Allah, that you praise Allah for that and that you show gratitude to Him. Allah the Most High says (in the Quran, His Last Revelation),
"And (remember) when your Lord proclaimed, "If you give thanks (by accepting Faith and worshipping none but Allâh), I will give you more (of My Blessings), but if you are thankless (i.e. disbelievers), verily! My Punishment is indeed severe." [Surah 14:7]
Moreover, I ask Allah that He continue this blessing upon you until you pass away while you are upon the Religion of Islâm. Allah the Most High says (in the Quran, His Last Revelation),

ثم عليك بعد نطق الشهادتين أن تحقق التوحيد في نفسك فلا يصدر منك ما يخل بتوحيدك فإياك أن تدعو غير الله سواء من الملائكة أو النبيين أو الصالحين أحياء أو أمواتا فلا تقل يا رسول الله ولا يا حسين ولا يا علي ولا يا فاطمة ولا يا بدوي ولا غير ذلك من الخلق أمواتا وإحياءا بل تدعو الله وحده لا شريك له ،كذلك لا تذبح لغير الله ولا تحلف بغير الله ولا تلجأ في أمورك كلها إلا إلى الله فهو الذي بيده كل شيء قال تعالى مخاطبا نبيه محمدا صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم (قل لا أملك لنفسي نفعا ولا ضرا إلا ما شاء الله) فإذا كان الرسول صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم لا يملك لنفسه نفعا ولا ضرا وهو حي فمن باب أولى أنه لا يملك لغيره نفعا أو ضرا وهو ميت وإذا كان هذا الكلام في شأن الرسول صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم فغيره من باب أولى أن يكون كذلك لا يملك لغيره نفعا ولا ضرا وإياك أن تحلف بغير الله فإن النبي صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم يقول ( من كان حالفا فليحلف بالله أو ليصمت) .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The obligation of actualizing Tawheed (Allah's True Oneness)
Afterwards it is incumbent on you after saying the two testimonies that you actualize Tawheed (i.e. Allah's true Oneness) within yourself. Hence, it should not originate from you what will violate your singling Allah's oneness (i.e. by way of His Lordship, His Worship, & Names and Attributes). So be cautious from supplicating to other than Allah; it does not make a difference if the supplication is to the angels, the prophets, or the Righteous alive or deceased.
Therefore, do not say, "Yā Rasūllallah" (i.e. to call/invoke the Messenger of Allah); nor should you say, "Yā Husain" (i.e. to call/invoke the son of 'Ali, the grandson of the Messenger of Allah). Neither should you say, "Yā 'Ali" (i.e. to call/invoke the cousin of the Messenger of Allah). Neither should you say, "Yā Fatimah"(calling/ invoking the daughter of the Messenger of Allah); nor should you say, "Yā Badwi." Nor other than them among the creation dead or alive; rather you should call/supplicate to Allah alone (directly); He has no partners (i.e. in that). Likewise, do not make slaughters/sacrifices for other than Allah. Do not swear by other than Allah. Do not entrust any of your matters/affairs in anyone or anything save for Allah because He is the one who everything is in His complete and total possession. Allah, the Most High, said addressing His Prophet, May Allah send peace and blessings on him,
"Say (Muhammad), I possess no power of benefit or hurt to myself except as Allâh wills."[Al-A'raf 7:188]
Therefore, if the Messenger of Allah, may Allah send blessings and salutations on him, did not possess any power of benefit or hurt to himself while he was alive, then with all the more reason that he does not possess any power to benefit or hurt to anyone else while he is decease. Moreover, if this statement, in the Quran, was the case of the Messenger, may Allah send blessings and salutations on him, therefore other than he with even more reason does not possess any power to benefit or hurt anyone else. In addition, beware from swearing by other than Allah, because indeed the prophet may Allah send blessings and salutations on him, said,
"Whoever swears, then he/she should swear by Allah (alone) or he should remain silent."

وعليك بحب أصحاب الرسول صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم جميعا سواء في ذلك من كان من قرابة النبي صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم أو غيرهم من بقية الصحابة رضي الله عنهم سواء في ذلك المهاجرون والأنصار تقدم في ذلك العشرة المبشرين بالجنة وهم أبو بكر وعمر وعثمان وعلي وطلحة والزبير وعبد الرحمن بن عوف وسعد بن أبي وقاص وسعيد بن زيد وأبو عبيدة بن الجراح وهكذا زوجات النبي صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم فإن احترامهن من احترام الرسول صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم واعلم أن الصحابة رضي الله عنهم هم الذين نقلوا إلينا دين الإسلام ومن طعن فيهم فقد طعن في الدين الذي نقلوه وكم من منافق يظهر الإسلام ويبطن الكفر وحين صعب عليه الطعن في رسول الله صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم طعن في صحابته وزوجاته وحين صعب عليه الطعن في دين الإسلام طعن في نقلته وهم الصحابة فتنبه لهذا المزلق الخطير الذي يروََّج له في هذا العصر ترويجا بالغا من قبل الكفرة والمنافقين.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The obligation of having love for the Companions of the Prophet, who are the carriers of the Religion"
Moreover, it is incumbent on you to love the companions of the messengerr, all of them without distinction regarding that the muhājirūn (i.e. those who migrated from Mecca to Medina) and the An'sar (i.e. those who aided the Prophetr, and the muhājirūn). Those who take precedence in that love are the ten companions who were given glad tidings of Paradise; and they are Abu Bakr, 'Umar, 'Uthman, 'Ali, Tal'ha, Zubair, 'Abdur-Rahman bin 'Awf, Sa'd Bin Abi Waqās, Sa'eed bin Zayd, and Abu 'Ubaydah. In this manner the wives of the Prophetr, for indeed having high regard and honoring them is from honoring the Messengerr.
You must come to know that the companions of the Prophet, may Allah be pleased with them, are, who conveyed and transmitted to us the religion of Islâm; and whoever defames and/or speaks ill of them, then indeed he has defamed the Religion of Islâm, which the companions have conveyed. How many of the hypocrites make apparent their Islâm and conceal their disbelief; and when it is difficult on them to defame the Messenger of Allahr, them will try to speak ill of His companions and his wives. In addition, when it is difficult on them to defame the religion of Islâm then they will try to speak ill of its conveyance and they are the companions. So beware of this dangerous pitfall, which has spread in this era intensely on the part of the Disbelievers and Hypocrites.

وعليك بالثبات على كتاب الله وسنة رسوله صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم واحذر على نفسك من البدع بشتى أنواعها فكن بعيدا عن الصوفية والشيعة والخوارج (جماعة التكفير )والمعتزلة و الأشاعرة و الماتريدية وغيرهم وكن مجالسا لأهل السنة الذين يوجهونك إلى كتاب الله وسنة رسوله صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم لا يعلقونك بفلان ولا بفلان وحذر من الحزبية المساخة بشتى صورها وأشكالها

"The significance of adhering to the Sunnah and the importance of cautioning from Innovation (i.e. introducing new matters into the Religion of Islâm)"
In addition, it is incumbent upon you to remain firm on the Book of Allah (i.e. Quran) as well as the authentic Sunnah of His Messengerr; you should caution yourself from Bida' (i.e. newly invented matters introduced after the legislation was completed) by its diverse ways.
So be distance from Sufiyyah, Shism, the Khawarij (those deem who commit major sins to be a disbeliever), the Mu'tazilah, the Ashāe'rah (i.e. those who deny some of the names and attributes of Allah), the Mātarēdeyah and other than them.

Be one who is in the company of the people of the Sunnah, those who will direct you the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His Messengerr; they will not connect you to such and such person. In addition, be cautious from Hizbiyah (i.e. to gather into groups upon falsehood in opposition of the Truth) with its diverse appearances and types.

ثم احرص على محاسن الأخلاق وترفع عن دنيئها فاجتنب الزنا واصبر على العزوبة وعليك بالتحلي بالعفاف قال تعالى ( و ليستعفف الذين لا يجدون نكاحا حتى يغنيهم الله من فضله ) وقد حرم الله الزنا صيانة للأعراض وحفظا للأنساب.واحذر من الخمر فإنها من عمل الشيطان وهي أم الخبائث وقد لعن النبي صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم كل من شارك في الخمر بشرب أو عمل أو حمل وغير ذلك وقد حرم الله الخمر صيانة للعقول. واحذر من الربا فإنه حرب لله ورسوله قال الله تعالى (يا أيها الذين آمنوا اتقوا الله وذروا ما بقي من الربا إن كنتم مؤمنين فإن لم تفعلوا فأذنوا بحرب من الله ورسوله ) واجتنب الظلم والكذب والحسد والغش وسوء الجوار وعقوق الوالدين وإن أمرك أبواك أو أحدهما فأطعهما ما لم يكن معصية لله عز وجل قال تعالى ( وإن جاهداك على أن تشرك بي ما ليس لك به علم فلا تطعهما وصاحبهما في الدنيا معروفا)وقال النبي صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم {لا طاعة لمخلوق في معصية الخالق } واحرص على الرزق الحلال ولو قل فإياك أن تبيع الخمر أو الخنزير أو تتعامل بالميسر الذي قد جعلت له في بعض الدول مسابقات ليلية وعليك أن تأمر أهلك بالحجاب الشرعي وهكذا المسلمة عليها أن تحافظ على حجابها ولا تنتظر حتى يأمرها وليها بل تبادر إلى ذلك من نفسها سواء كانت مسلمة من قبل أو أنها أسلمت بعد كفرها فالمرأة المسلمة تعتز بحجابها ولا تبالي بكلام أي معترض على حجابها .

Then be sure to a good attitude and disdain Dniiha then avoid adultery and patient on celibacy and you act with Balafav he says (and whoever does not have a marriage until Allah enriches them of His Bounty) Allaah has forbidden adultery maintenance of the symptoms and preserved for genealogy. Beware of the wine they are the work of the devil, a mother of all evils The curse of the Prophet Allah bless him and peace and blessings of all those involved in alcohol drinking, work or pregnancy and other God has forbidden alcohol, maintenance of the minds. Beware of riba, it is a war God and His Messenger, God said (O ye who believe, fear Allah and give up what remains of usury, if ye do not the believers Take notice of war from Allah and His Messenger)And avoid injustice, lies, envy, fraud and bad neighbor, and disobeying parents and other things your parents or one Votahma unless the disobedience to Allaah the Almighty Allah (though they strive to involve me what you have no knowledge there is no final destination in the world known) and the Prophet may Allah bless him and his family peace and (no obedience to any creature in disobedience to the Creator) and make sure a living I'm even less so beware of selling alcohol or pork, deal facilitator, who had made him in some countries, competitions for a night and you have to order the family proper hijab, and so Muslims have to preserve the veil and do not wait to tell her her guardian, but do so from the same whether a Muslim before or after they converted to Islam Kfarha Bhjabha proud Muslim women do not care about the words of any objection to the hijab.

ملاحظة :

هذا النص ترجمته من عندي فإن كانت هناك أخطاء فأرجو التنبيه عليهاوبارك الله فيكم.

وعليك بحفظ ما استطعت من القرآن ولو إلى سورة الزلزلة من أجل أن تقرأ بها في صلاتك وحافظ على الصلوات الخمس مع الجماعة واعلم أن من ترك الصلاة فقد كفر ومن ترك الصلاة في جماعة بدون عذر فقد عصى الله ورسوله صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم ولا يلزم النساء حضور الجماعة وإذا أتيت إلى الصلاة فأحسن وضوءك قال الله تعالى { يا أيها الذين آمنوا إذا قمتم إلى الصلاة فاغسلوا وجوهكم وأيديكم إلى المرافق وامسحوا برؤوسكم وأرجلكم إلى الكعبين وإن كنتم جنبا فاطهروا ...}

وصفة الوضوء كما يلي :

إذا كنت قد قضيت حاجتك من بول أو غائط فاستنج وذلك بغسل قبلك ودبرك بالماء واجعل اليمنى لصب الماء و اليسرى لمسح الفرجين ولا يجوز أن تمسح باليمنى فرجك ثم اغسل يديك خارج الإناء لا سيما إذا كنت بعد الاستيقاظ من النوم ثم تمضمض واستنشق وذلك بأن تأخذ كفا من ماء فتجعل بعضه في فمك والباقي في أنفك ثم تدخل أصبعك في فمك فتدلك أسنانك وإن كان لديك سواك فهو أفضل ثم تستنثر وذلك بإخراج الماء من أنفك بقوة لتخرج الأوساخ من أنفك ثم تغسل وجهك من منابت الشعر إلى أسفل الذقن إلى فروع الأذنين ثم تغسل يدك اليمنى ثم اليسرى إلى المرفقين وترفع فوق المرفقين قليلا في العضد ثم تمسح رأسك وذلك بأن تأخذ الماء في يدك وتبلل به كفيك ثم تضع كفيك على مقدم رأسك فتمرهما على رأسك إلى القفا ثم تردهما إلى مقدم رأسك ولا تكتفي بمسح الناصية ثم أدخل أصبعيك السبابتين في أذ************ وامسح بإبهاميك ظاهر أذ************ ثم اغسل قدميك إلى الكعبين وهما العظمان الناشزان بين الساق والقدم وعليك أن تشرع في الساق قليلا واعلم أن جميع الأعضاء يستحب أن تغسلها ثلاثا ثلاثا أو مرتين مرتين أو واحدة واحدة إذا تأكدت أن الماء قد بلل العضو تبليلا حسنا إلا الرأس والأذنين فإنهما يمسحان مسحة واحدة وتقول في أول الوضوء (بسم الله )وفي نهاية الوضوء تقول: أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له وأشهد أن محمدا عبده ورسوله.

De************************ion of wudoo

You save what you can from the Qur'an, even to the Az-Zalzala in order to read them in your prayers and keep the five daily prayers with the group and I know that praying is a kaafir is not praying in congregation, without excuse, has disobeyed Allaah and His Messenger, may Allah bless him and his family peace and do not require women to the presence of the group and if you come to pray so well and blessings God said (O ye who believe if you have to pray, wash your faces and your hands to the elbows, rub Brwoskm and your feet to the ankles if you side Vatehroa ...)

Recipe ablution as follows:

If you've spent your need of urine or faeces Fastnj by washing before thee, and Dberk water and make the right cast of water and left to clear the Almishqin may not be cleared with the right, your private part and then wash your hands out of the pot, especially if you're after waking up from sleep and then rinses his mouth and inhale as to take a handful of water, making the part in your mouth and the rest in your nose and then enter your finger in your mouth Vtdlk your teeth if you have a miswak is better then Tstnther so remove the water from your nose firmly to get out dirt from the nose and then wash your face reared in the hair to the bottom of the chin to the branches of the ears, then wash your right hand
Then left up to the elbows and flying over the elbows slightly in the upper arm and then wipe your head and so to take water in your hand and wet by your hands and then put your hands on by the head Vtmarhama on your head to the nape and then Trdahma to the author of your head, not only clearing the corner and then enter Osbaik forefingers in your ears and clear Bibhammek Zahir your ears and then wash your feet to the ankles and are Alazman Naczan between the legs and feet and you have to proceed in the leg a bit and I know that all members is recommended to be washed three times three times or two times or one by one, if you make sure that the water might moisten member Tblela Well, except the head and ears, they scan the smear one It says in the first ablution (the name of God) At the end of ablution says: I testify that there is no god but Allah alone with no partner and I testify that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.

فإذا كان هناك مؤذن اكتفيت بأذانه وإلا فأذن لنفسك ولمن حضر معك فتقول : الله أكبر الله أكبر،الله أكبر الله أكبر ، أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله ، أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله،أشهد أن محمدا رسول الله ،أشهد أن محمدا رسول الله، حي على الصلاة، حي على الصلاة ، حي على الفلاح ، حي على الفلاح ، الله أكبر الله أكبر ، لا إله إلا الله . ويردد الأذان من سمعه فيقول كما يقول المؤذن إلا في الحيعلتين فإنه يقول عقب قول المؤذن حي على الصلاة ، حي على الفلاح ( لا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله) ثم يصلي على النبي صلى اله عليه وعلى آله وسلم الصلاة الإبراهيمية وهي ( اللهم صل على محمد وعلى آل محمد كما صليت على إبراهيم وعلى آل إبراهيم إنك حميد مجيد وبارك على محمد وعلى آل محمد كما باركت على إبراهيم وعلى آل إبراهيم إنك حميد مجيد)ثم يقول اللهم رب هذه الدعوة التامة والصلاة القائمة آت محمدا الوسيلة والفضيلة وابعثه مقاما محمودا الذي وعدته ).

Adhaan

If there was a muezzin settled Bomanh otherwise authorized for yourself and for those who attended you say: Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar Allah is the greatest, I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and I bear witness that there is no god but Allah, I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, Come to prayer, Come to prayer, Come to the farmer, come to the farmer, God is great God is great, there is no god but Allah. And repeating the prayer from the nose and says, as the muezzin says, but to pronounce it says after the muezzin says "Come to prayer, come to success (no power and no strength except in Allah), and pray to the Prophet, the God of him and his family peace and prayer Abrahamic, namely, (O Allah, bless Muhammad and Muhammad as You blessed Ibrahim, Ali Ibrahim you Hameed Majeed and bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as you blessed Ibrahim, Ali Ibrahim you Hameed Majeed) and then say: (God is Lord of this perfect call and the prayer list coming Muhammad means virtue, and send it praised position that promised) .

فإذا أتيت إلى الصلاة فادن من الجدار أو انصب بين يديك شيئا قدر ثلاثين سنتيمتر وهو ما يقدره العلماء بثلثي ذراع وتسمى هذه: السترة وعليك بطهارة بدنك وثيابك ومكان الصلاة وستر عورتك من السرة إلى الركبة وأما حال صلاتك فتحتاج أن تضع على كتفيك شيئا من ثيابك قال تعالى (يا بني أدم خذوا زينتكم عند كل مسجد) والمراد بالمسجد هنا الصلاة وكلما كنت أكمل زينة في الصلاة كان أعظم لأجرك ثم ابدأ بالصلاة بالتكبير ولا شك أنك قد علمت ما هي الصلاة التي تريدها أهي فرض أو نافلة وهل هي الظهر أو العصر أو ....الخ ولا تحتاج إلى أكثر من هذا القصد وما يفعله بعض الناس من قوله نويت أن أصلي فرض كذا وكذا فهو تحصيل حاصل لا دليل عليه بل هو بدعة . ثم ترفع يديك إلى حذو أذ************ وتبسط كفيك إلى القبلة دون تكلف فهو رفع عادي جدا لا تفرج أصابعك ولا تقبضها تقول مع ذلك الرفع (الله أكبر) وتسمى هذه التكبيرة: تكبيرة الإحرام ثم تقول اللهم باعد بيني وبين خطاياي كما باعدت بين المشرق والمغرب اللهم نقني من خطاياي كما ينقى الثوب الأبيض من الدنس اللهم اغسلني من خطاياي بالماء والثلج والبرد ثم تقول أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم ثم تقرأ الفاتحة ثم تقرأ ما تيسر معك من القرآن ثم ارفع يديك كما رفعتهما من قبل وقل: الله أكبر. ثم اركع وذلك بان تضع كفيك على ركبتيك مفرقا بين أصابعك كأنك قابض على حجر ولا تعطف ركبتيك ولا يديك واعدل ظهرك ولا ترفع رأسك إلى أعلى ولا تنكسه إلى أسفل وقل: سبحان ربي العظيم ثلاثا فإن زدت فهو أفضل ثم ارفع حتى تعتدل واقفا كما كنت قبل الركوع وارفع يديك كما رفعتهما قبل و قل: سمع الله لمن حمده سواء كنت إماما أو منفردا, أما المأموم فلا يقل سمع الله لمن حمده ثم إن المصلي الأمام والمأموم والمنفرد يقولون ربنا و لك الحمد حمدا كثيرا طيبا مباركا فيه ثم كبر وانزل للسجود مقدما يديك واعتدل في سجودك فاجعل وجهك بين كفيك وفرج بين ذراعيك إلا إذا كنت في الصف فلا تزاحم إخوانك المصلين وانصب قدميك ولا تلصق فخذيك ببطنك ولا بساقك ثم قل: سبحان ربي الأعلى ثلاثا ولو زدت فهو أفضل وأكثر من الدعاء بما شئت من خيري الدنيا والآخرة ثم كبر واجلس ناصبا رجلك اليمنى وباسطا رجلك اليسرى تحتك وضع كفيك على فخذيك وقل: رب اغفر لي رب اغفر لي كرر ذلك ما شئت. فإنه موضع إلحاح على الله بالاستغفار ثم قل "الله أكبر " واسجد مرة ثانية على الوصف الذي وصفناه قبل قليل واجعل هذا في كل ركعة من صلاتك واعلم أن الركعة الثالثة والرابعة من الظهر والعصر والعشاء وكذا الثالثة من المغرب لا تقرأ فيهن سوى الفاتحة. وإذا كنت مأموما في الظهر والعصر فإنك تقرأ في الركعة الأولى والثانية الفاتحة وما تيسر وأما المغرب والعشاء والفجر فإنك تقرأ الفتحة فقط ثم تنصت لقراءة إمامك. وصلاة الظهر والعصر والمغرب والعشاء إذا صليت ركعتين تجلس لقراء التشهد الأوسط الذي في وسط الصلاة تقول فيه: ( التحيات لله والصلوات والطيبات السلام عليك أيها النبي ورحمة الله وبركاته السلام علينا وعلى عباد الله الصالحين أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن محمدا عبده ورسوله اللهم صل على محمد وعلى آل محمد كما صليت على إبراهيم وعلى آل إبراهيم إنك حميد مجيد, اللهم بارك على محمد وعلى آل محمد كما باركت على إبراهيم وعلى آل إبراهيم إنك حميد مجيد . ثم قم للركعة الثالثة, فإذا جلست للتشهد الذي قبل السلام فاقرأ التشهد المذكور وزد اللهم إني أعوذ بك من عذاب جهنم ومن عذاب القبر ومن فتنة المحيا والممات ومن شر فتنة المسيح الدجال ثم ادع الله بما تشاء ويستحب أن تقول قبل السلام: اللهم اغفر لي ما قدمت وما أخرت وما أسررت وما أعلنت وما أسرفت وما أنت أعلم به مني أنت المقدم وأنت المؤخر لا إله إلا أنت. واعلم أن التشهد في صلاة الفجر واحد وهو مثل التشهد الثاني في بقية الصلوات وبعد ذلك تنصرف من الصلاة قائلا السلام عليكم ورحمة الله تلتفت مع التسليمة الأولى إلى الجهة اليمنى ومع التسليمة الثانية إلى الجهة اليسرى التفات برأسك فقط دون بقية بدنك ودون تكلف واعلم أن صلاة الفجر ركعتان والظهر أربع والعصر أربع والمغرب ثلاث والعشاء أربع وصلاة الفجر جهرية والظهر والعصر سرية والمغرب والعشاء الركعتان الأوليان جهرية والثالثة من المغرب والثالثة والرابعة من العشاء سرية.

The De************************ion of Prayer

If you come to pray Wadden of the wall or was placed in your
hands something as much as thirty centimeters, which appreciated by scientists two-thirds of the arm and called this: Jacket and you purifying your body and your clothes and place of prayer and cover nakedness, from the navel to the knee and the case of your prayer need separate to put on your shoulders a bit of clothes he says (O Children of Adam! at every mosque) and to be the mosque here praying and whenever you complete the pet prayer was the greatest reward and then start praying Zoom There is no doubt that you have learned what is a prayer that you want whether it is imposed or goes is it back or age or ... . etc. You do not need more of this intention, and some people do, saying I intend to pray the imposition of such and such is the obvious is no evidence for it is a heresy. Then raise your hands to follow your ears and extend your hands to **** without cost is raising a very normal do not release your fingers and Tqdina says, however, uploaded (God is great) is called takbeer: takbeer then say God has distanced me from my sins as wide apart between the east and O Ngueni of my sins as white garment is cleansed from the filth of my sins, O Allah, wash water, ice and cold, and then say I seek refuge with Allah from Satan the accursed name of God then read the light and then read whatever you can from the Qur'an and then lift your hands and petitions submitted by and say: God is great. Then bow by placing your hands on your knees, differentiating between your fingers if you clutch on a stone does not condescend to your knees and your hands and fairest your back and lift your head up and are not Tnksh down and say: "O my Lord, the great three more it is better then up until moderate standing as I was before bowing and lift your hands as petitions submitted before and say: God is heard praise Whether you're an imam or on his own, but the congregation is no less sons and five daughters, and that serum forward and member of the congregation solo say: Our Lord and you praise Thank much good and blessed, and then it grew and scroll down to worship advance your hands and settled back into Sjodk, set thy face between your palms and pussy in your arms unless you are in the row is not competing brothers worshipers and focused your feet do not stick thighs Bbtunk not Bassaqk then say: O my Lord, the top three, even more it will be better and to pray for what you want the best of this world and the Hereafter, then grew up and sit Nabba trail outstretched right hand and your left leg beneath you put your palms on the thighs and say: Lord, forgive me Lord, forgive me repeat that what you want. It is the subject of urgency to God for forgiveness and then say "Allahu Akbar" and worship a second time on the de************************ion that described earlier and make this all rak'ah of prayer and I know that rak'ah the third and fourth from the back and the times and dinner as well as III of Morocco, do not read therein, only the chapeau. If you are praying behind an imam in the back and the times you read in the first rak'ah and the second light and facilitate the Maghrib, Isha and Fajr, you read the hole and then just listen to read before you. And the prayer of Zuhr and Asr and Maghrib and Isha If I pray rak'ahs sit readers tashahhud East in the middle of the prayer that said: (greetings, prayers and good things Peace be upon you O Prophet, and God's mercy and blessings of peace to us and to righteous slaves of Allah I bear witness that no god but Allah and that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger, God bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as You blessed Ibrahim, Ali Ibrahim you Hameed Majeed, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as you blessed Ibrahim, Ali Ibrahim you Hameed Majeed. and then the third rak ah, if I sat down to see that before peace, recite tashahhud mentioned and drive O I seek refuge with You from the torment of hell and torment of the grave and strife-natured and death from the evil temptation of the Antichrist and then pray to God they want, and desirable to say that before peace: Oh God, forgive me what I made and delayed and spoken to and announced, and who went to what you know its me you made and you backside is no god except You. I know that tashahhud in Fajr prayer and one who, like tashahhud second in the rest of the prayers and then a feeling prayer, saying, Peace and mercy of God heed with starts the first to the right side with the starts the second to the left side taking notice of your head just below the rest of your body without cost, and I know that the prayer of dawn rak'ahs and back four times four, Morocco, three four and dinner and the prayer of dawn, back and Jhrip era secret and Maghrib and Isha rak'ahs Jhrip first two and the third from Morocco, the third and fourth dinner confidential.

من رأى منكم أخطاء فليصححها ولكم الأجر.

وإن كان الله قد من عليك بمال قد بلغ النصاب وحال عليه الحول ( أي دارت عليه السنة منذ امتلكته ) فأد زكاته طيبة به نفسك , ونصاب المال قيمة 596جراما من الفضة ومقدار الزكاة ربع العشر فقط وهذا من تخفيف الله على عباده وهذا من محاسن الاسلام حيث جعل الله الزكاة إلزامية على الأغنياء مواساة للفقراء ,وطريقة معرفة قدر المال الذي يخرج أن تقسم ما لديك من المال على أربعين والناتج هو ربع العشر

Must be the performance of Zakat

If God had from your money has reached the quorum and one year has passed (ie, held it a year since it acquired them) Fudd zakaah good by yourself, and the quorum of the money value of 596 grams of silver and the amount of Zakat-quarter of one only and this easing of God to his servants and that of the beauties of Islam, where they make God Zakat obligatory on the rich consolation for the poor, and know how much money that comes out to apportion what you have money on the forty and the result is a quarter of ten

وجوب صيام رمضان

وعليك بصيام شهر رمضان المبارك والصيام من طلوع الفجر إلى غروب الشمس فإن عجزت عن معرفة ذلك فاعتمد التقويم احتياطا وصم عن الطعام والشراب والجماع واحذر على نفسك من مقدمات الجماع فربما أفسدت صومك وكذلك تبتعد عن المعاصي والآثام وسوء الأخلاق فإن تركها أعظم في أجرك في يوم صومك والوقوع في المعاصي ينقص من أجر الصيام وهي محرمة طوال العام وفي الصيام أشد

"The obligation of Fasting the month Ramadan"
Moreover, it is incumbent upon you to fast the entire blessed month of Ramadan. The fast begins from rising Fajr (i.e. dawn break) until the setting of the Sun.
Hence, if you are incapable of knowing that, then use a calendar (i.e. for the times it starts and ends) as a precautionary measure. You must abstain from food, drink, ***ual intercourse, and caution yourself from the preludes of ***ual intercourse perhaps it could ruin your fast and likewise you should be distance from acts of disobedience, sins, and bad conduct and morals.
For indeed abandoning them is greater in your reward concerning the day of your fast. In addition, falling into acts of disobedience (to Allah and His Messenger) will lessen your reward for fasting (i.e. with Allâh) and it, acts of insubordination are prohibited, during the year and in the month of fasting its prohibition is more intense

حرمة واحرص على أداء الحج إذا قدرت على نفقة الحج وسهلت لك السبل لأداء مناسك الحج ولا تبخل بالمال في ذلك فإن الرسول صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم يقول: ( تابعوا بين الحج والعمرة فإنهما ينفيان الفقر والذنوب كما ينفي الكير خبث الحديد ) واحرص على الحج متمتعا فإنه أفضل مناسك الحج وهناك كتب قد ألفت في شرح الحج من أفضلها كتاب الشيخ عبد العزيز بن باز رحمه الله ورفع درجته في الجنة وعنوانه "التقييد والإيضاح في كثير من مسائل الحج والعمرة والزيارة ".

Hajj is obligatory

Integrity and strive to perform Hajj if estimated at the expense of the Hajj and easier ways for you to perform Hajj not hold back their money, the Prophet and his family and says: (Keep on doing Hajj and Umrah, for they eliminate poverty and sin just as the bellows eliminate impurities from iron) and make sure to perform Hajj enjoy Hajj is better and there are books has written to explain the pilgrimage of the best book, Sheikh Abdul Aziz Bin Baz, may Allah have mercy on him and upgraded in Paradise, entitled "restriction and clarification on many issues of Hajj and Umrah and visit."

ثم احرص على الاكثار من نوافل الصلاة والصيام والصدقة والحج والعمرة وغيرها واحرص على الوضوء في جميع الأوقات فإنه لايحافظ عليه إلا مؤمن
وبهذا نكتفي والحمد لله رب العالمين وصلى الله على محمد وعلى آله وسلم
كتبه عبد العزيز بن يحيى البرعي
اليمن ــ إبّ ــ مفرق حبيش
بتأريخ 12 ـــ 2ـــ 1431 :: الموافق ــ 27 ـ1 ــ

Conclusion
Afterwards, strive to increase in superogatory acts of Prayer, Fasting, Charity, Hajj, 'Umrah, and other than that; be eager in making ablution during all times for surely it is not maintain by anyone except by a believer; and with this we are ****************************. All praise belongs to Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. May He, Allah, send blessings and salutations on Muhammad, his family, and companions.

Written by: 'Abdul-'Aziz Bin Yahya al-Buree'
Place: Yemen, Ibb', Mufariq Habeesh.
Date: 12th of Safar 1431A.H. corresponding to January 27, 2010

التوقيع :
[ أطوع الناس لله أشدهُم بغضًا لمَعصيته ] ..أبو بكر الصديق
[ ليس لأحد عذرا في تعمّد ضلالة حسبها هدى ، و لا ترك حقٍّ حسبه ضلالة ] ..عُمَر بنْ الخطاب
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» الدرُّ الثمين في سيَرِ أمهاتِ المُؤمنين
»» ( الأسئلة اليامية عن العقيدة الإسماعيلية )
»» دعوة للأخ مجادل لحوار راقي
»» مذاهب وأديان
»» توَاقيع مُحمْديّة

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة