العودة   شبكة الدفاع عن السنة > المنتـــــــــديات العـــــــــــامـــة > Islamic English Discussion

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 21-05-09, 02:07 PM   رقم المشاركة : 11
ديار
موقوف

ديار غير متصل

ديار is on a distinguished road

The Conditional Promised Land ?

The Israelis claim that they have a God given right to take all the land in Israel. Is this true ? Let's examine the Bible for the factual answers;
First God makes the unconditional promise to Abraham's descendants, What Israelis overlook is that Abraham had more than one son;
“The LORD had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you. I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." Genesis12. Then in verse 6 and 7 we further read “Abram traveled through the land as far as the site of the great tree of Moreh at Shechem. At that time the Canaanites were in the land. The LORD appeared to Abram and said, "To your offspring I will give this land." (Not Isaac, not Ishmael, Both "Your offspring" (i.e. plural; your children)
This is also clearly seen in Genesis 17:7-8 when God repeats his promise to Abraham after Abraham had obeyed God’s command: “I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you.”

This obviously includes Ishmael, whom the Arabs are descended from because even after Abraham died, Ismael is addressed as "Abrahams's son" in the Bible;
"Then his sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him (Abraham) in *the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephron the son of Zohar the Hittite, facing Mamre," Genesis 25:9
Therefore, even the Bible editors recognized Ishmael as Abraham's valid son, a fact latter apologetics try to dilute.
But God made also conditional promises to the people of Israel. A conditional promise is based on the “if-then” principle. This means that God will do or give something if the people meet certain requirements.
In his farewell speech to the Israelites, Moses repeats the pact that God made with them. This speech takes up a major part of the book of Deuteronomy. There is a whole section where God promises all types of promises if they keep His commandments and obey His Law.
Deuteronomy 28:1-2 says that “If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. All these blessings will come upon you and accompany you if you obey the LORD your God…” This is followed by a long list of blessings. The principle of the “if-then” is clear here.
But starting in verse 15 of the same chapter the Lord warns Israel of the consequences of disobedience;

“However, if you do not obey the LORD your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come upon you and overtake you: You will be cursed in the city and cursed in the country. Your basket and your kneading trough will be cursed.
The fruit of your womb will be cursed, and the crops of your land, and the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks. You will be cursed when you come in and cursed when you go out…”

There are countless fatalities and plagues that the Lord tells Israel that it will befall on them if they disobey. For our present issue at hand verses 63 to 66 of the same chapter point to what has happened and why Israel still has a problem with the so-called promised land.

“Just as it pleased the LORD to make you prosper and increase in number, so it will please him to ruin and destroy you. You will be uprooted from the land you are entering to possess. Then the LORD will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods--gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your fathers have known. Among those nations you will find no repose, no resting place for the sole of your foot. There the LORD will give you an anxious mind, eyes weary with longing, and a despairing heart. You will live in constant suspense, filled with dread both night and day, never sure of your life.”
As there is an unconditional promise: ownership, there is a conditional promise: Israel will live in the land if she is faithful to God’s commandments and statutes. It seems that Moses’s admonitions to Israel before entered the land for the first time, are more accurate than one can imagine.
On the journey from Egypt to Israel, God killed countless Israelis for not meeting the conditions of the Promise, hence preventing them from ever living in Israel.
11 Rulers; Whom Moses sent to spy out the land, and who returned and made all the congregation to murmur against him by bringing up an evil report against the land, are killed by a plague from the Lord. Num. 14:37
250 Levite princesses; of the Jews who challenged the leadership of Moses. "their wives, sons and little children were swallowed up by the ground", then sent a fire to consume the remaining princes. Num. 16:1-40
3,000 brothers and children; of Israelis "And he said to them, "Thus says the LORD God of Israel, 'Put every man his sword on his side, and go to and fro from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbor.'" And the sons of Levi did according to the word of Moses; and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men." (Exodus 32:21-28) [note: the surviving Israelis are then told in verse 29 that they are blessed for killing their own brothers and children]
14,700; Israeli protesters killed by plague who object to Moses about the prior killing of the 250 Jewish princesses. Num 16:41-49
The entire generation of the elderly "And the LORD's anger was kindled against Israel, and he made them wander in the wilderness forty years, until all the generation that had done evil in the sight of the LORD was consumed." Numbers 32 :13
When Moses passed away, the leadership of Israel fell to Joshua (Deut. 34:9). It was Joshua who was to take the people into Canaan and direct the conquering of the land. Joshua was given a charge in Joshua 1:1-9 concerning this, and in verse 4, he was told the extent of the land:

From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast.
The readers should also take note of the condition given in verse 3 of this passage:

Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given you, as I said unto Moses.
Again, it was going to be necessary for the people to "keep walking" in order to possess the land.
God also stated his condition of obedience in Joshua 1:7-9. Note especially verse 8:
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: FOR THEN THOU SHALT MAKE THY WAY PROSPEROUS, AND THEN THOU SHALT HAVE GOOD SUCCESS, (emphasis CC).
Joshua began the conquering of the land with the taking of Jericho (Josh. 6) and then lost at Ai. This loss was brought about by Achan's taking of some of the possessions of Jericho (Josh. 7:1), a violation of God's will (Josh. 6:18-19; compare with Deut. 7:5). Joshua 10:40-43 shows us that Joshua had conquered the country of the hills, of the south, of the vale, and of the springs (v:40). These verses do not say that Joshua had conquered all the land of Canaan, but contextually speak of those lands he had fought against to that time.
Joshua 10:41 mentions that Joshua had conquered unto Gibeon, a land he did not take in battle but subdued in slavery, because he wrongfully made a pact with them (Josh. 9). This was a clear violation of Deuteronomy 7:2. It came about because they "asked not counsel at the mouth of the Lord" (Josh. 9:14).
Joshua's conquests continued in chapter 11, and in verse 23 we are told "Joshua took the whole land." Some would cite this as showing that nothing was left that needed to be conquered. However, in context, the term "whole land" refers to that land which Joshua had done battle against. This is evident since verse 22 says that some of the Anakim still remained in Gaza, Gath, and Ashdod. Since these were not yet conquered, it follows that the "whole land" included only those lands conquered to this point, which according to Joshua 12:7 stretched from Lebanon to Edom. At this time, they rested from war and divided the land.
Of the land divided, some still needed conquering (Josh. 13:1), and this would have to be done by those who inherited the land (Josh. 13:6). In Joshua's final charge to the people, he reminded them of the condition for possession:
Take good heed unto yourselves, that ye love the Lord your God. Else IF YE DO IN ANY WISE GO BACK, AND CLEAVE UNTO THE REMNANT OF THESE NATIONS, EVEN THESE THAT REMAIN AMONG YOU, and shall make marriages with them, and go in unto them, and they unto you: Know for a certainty that the Lord your God WILL NO MORE DRIVE OUT ANY OF THESE NATIONS FROM BEFORE YOU; but they shall be snares and traps unto you, and scourges in your sides, and thorns in your eyes, until ye perish from off this good land which the Lord your God hath given you, (Josh. 23:11-13, emphasis CC).
As Judges 1 shows, the children of Israel did not conquer all their possessions. Judges 2:1-5 explains why. Note the following:
And an angel of the Lord came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said, I made you to go up out of Egypt, and have brought you unto the land which I sware unto your fathers; and I said, I will never break my covenant with you. And ye shall make no league with the inhabitants of this land; ye shall throw down their altars: BUT YE HAVE NOT OBEYED MY VOICE: why have ye done this? Wherefore I also said, I will not drive them out from before you; but they shall be as thorns in your sides, and their gods shall be a snare unto you.
It is obvious that the Israelites made leagues with these people and quit fighting. Thus, they violated all conditions set forth by God: (1) they quit "walking" (Josh. 1:3), (2) they made pacts with the enemy (Deut. 7:2), and (3) they disobeyed God's commands (Deut. 8:1). Therefore, these people could not fulfill all of what God wanted done.
In conclusion, conditions and commandments were not obeyed by the Israelis, Canceling their right to live in Israel, the land is promised to them, but their occupation of the land is against the will of God. For example, an inheritance of real-estate with a list of rules you have to maintain to receive the real-estate, to live in the inherited property without meeting the rules would be illegal, according to God, it would be lethal.
"And Samuel said to him, "The LORD has torn the kingdom of Israel from you this day, and has given it to a neighbor of yours, who is better than you." 1Samuel 15:28

قديم 21-05-09, 05:19 PM   رقم المشاركة : 12
ديار
موقوف

ديار غير متصل

+++++

ماذا قال الكتاب المقدس ( العهد القديم التوراة – العهد الجديدالانجيل) عن اليهود؟

قال الكتاب المقدس ان اليهود اشرار مفسدين اعداء للناس جميعا عاصين لله قتلة الانبياء غضب الله عليهم ولعنهم

فعندما نسأل لماذا اليهود شعب ملعون؟

نقول لان اليهود شعب عاصي لله ولانهم كانوا يقتلون انبياء الله ومفسدين واشرار لذلك الله لعن اليهود وغضب عليهم .

====

ففي حادثة صلب المسيح كان بني اسرائيل يصرخون اصلبوا المسيح ودمه علينا وعلى اولادنا

يوحنا8

40 ولكنكم الآن تطلبون ان تقتلوني وانا انسان قد كلمكم بالحق الذي

سمعه من الله .هذا لم يعمله ابراهيم .

44إِنَّكُمْ أَوْلاَدُ أَبِيكُمْ إِبْلِيسَ، وَتَرْغَبُونَ أَنْ تَعْمَلُوا شَهَوَاتِ أَبِيكُمْ. فَهُوَ مِنَ الْبَدْءِ كَانَ قَاتِلاً لِلنَّاسِ، وَلَمْ يَثْبُتْ فِي الْحَقِّ لأَنَّهُ خَالٍ مِنَ الْحَقِّ! وَعِنْدَمَا يَنْطِقُ بِالْكَذِبِ فَهُوَ يَنْضَحُ بِمَا فِيهِ، لأَنَّهُ كَذَّابٌ وَأَبُو الْكَذِبِ!

45أَمَّا أَنَا فَلأَنِّي أَقُولُ الْحَقَّ، لَسْتُمْ تُصَدِّقُونَنِي

متى27

25 فاجاب جميع الشعب وقالوا دمه علينا وعلى اولادنا .

====

وهنا اضع ما ذكر عن بني اسرائيل انهم اشرار مفسدين قتلة الانبياء عاصين متمردين على تعاليم الله واعداء للناس جميعا أي الانسانية وحل غضب الله عليهم

التثنية 31

27لأَنِّي أَعْرِفُ تَمَرُّدَكُمْ وَقَسَاوَةَ قُلُوبِكُمْ. إِذْ وَأَنَا مَازِلْتُ حَيّاً مَعَكُمُ الْيَوْمَ أَخَذْتُمْ فِي مُقَاوَمَةِ الرَّبِّ. فَكَمْ بِالأَحْرَى تَتَمَرَّدُونَ بَعْدَ مَوْتِي؟

التثنية 9

24 قدكنتم تعصون الرب منذ يوم عرفتكم

الكتاب الاول تسالو************ي 2

.......... فَأَنْتُمْ أَيْضاً قَاسَيْتُمْ عَلَى أَيْدِي بَنِي جِنْسِكُمْ مَا قَاسَوْهُ هُمْ عَلَى أَيْدِي الْيَهُودِ

15الَّذِينَ قَتَلُوا الرَّبَّ يَسُوعَ وَالأَنْبِيَاءَ وَاضْطَهَدُونَا نَحْنُ أَيْضاً، وَهُمْ لاَ يُرْضُونَ اللهَ وَيُعَادُونَ النَّاسَ جَمِيعاً،

16إِذْ يَمْنَعُونَنَا مِنْ تَبْشِيرِ الأُمَمِ لِيَخْلُصُوا، وَبِذَلِكَ يَسْتَكْمِلُونَ خَطَايَاهُمْ كُلَّ حِينٍ، وَلَكِنَّ الْغَضَبَ قَدْ حَلَّ عَلَيْهِمْ إِلَى الْغَايَةِ.

اشعيا1

4وَيْلٌ لِلأُمَّةِ الْخَاطِئَةِ، الشَّعْبِ الْمُثَقَّلِ بِالإِثْمِ، ذُرِّيَّةِ مُرْتَكِبِي الشَّرِّ، أَبْنَاءِ الْفَسَادِ. لَقَدْ تَرَكُوا الرَّبَّ وَاسْتَهَانُوا بِقُدُّوسِ إِسْرَائِيلَ وَدَارُوا عَلَى أَعْقَابِهِمْ.

5عَلَى أَيِّ مَوْضِعٍ أَضْرِبُكُمْ بَعْدُ؟ لِمَاذَا تُوَاظِبُونَ عَلَى التَّمَرُّدِ؟ إِنَّ الرَّأْسَ بِجُمْلَتِهِ سَقِيمٌ وَالْقَلْبَ بِكَامِلِهِ مَرِيضٌ.

===

الله يلعن اليهود

التثنية 28

20وَيَصُبُّ الرَّبُّ عَلَيْكُمُ اللَّعْنَةَ وَالْفَوْضَى وَالْفَشَلَ فِي كُلِّ مَا تُنْتِجُهُ أَيْدِيكُمْ، حَتَّى تَهْلِكُوا وَتَفْنَوْا سَرِيعاً لِسُوءِ أَفْعَالِكُمْ، إِذْ تَرَكْتُمُونِي

===

بماذا وصفهم المسيح ؟

وصفهم بانهم ابالسة شياطين وابناء ابليس و كذابين

يوحنا 8

44انتم من اب هو ابليس وشهوات ابيكم تريدون ان تعملوا . ذاك كان

قتالا للناس منالبدء ولم يثبت في الحق لانه ليس فيه حق . متى تكلم

بالكذب فانما يتكلم مما لهلانه كذاب وابو الكذاب .

===

اليهود حيات اولاد الافاعي مصيرهم جهنم

متى 23

29«الْوَيْلُ لَكُمْ أَيُّهَا الْكَتَبَةُ وَالْفَرِّيسِيُّونَ ( قادة اليهود) الْمُرَاؤُونَ! فَإِنَّكُمْ تَبْنُونَ قُبُورَ الأَنْبِيَاءِ وَتُزَيِّنُونَ مَدَافِنَ الأَبْرَارِ،

30وَتَقُولُونَ: لَوْ عِشْنَا فِي زَمَنِ آبَائِنَا لَمَا شَارَكْنَاهُمْ فِي سَفْكِ دَمِ الأَنْبِيَاءِ.

31فَبِهَذَا تَشْهَدُونَ عَلَى أَنْفُسِكُمْ بِأَنَّكُمْ أَبْنَاءُ قَاتِلِي الأَنْبِيَاءِ!

32فَأَكْمِلُوا مَا بَدَأَهُ آبَاؤُكُمْ لِيَطْفَحَ الْكَيْلُ!

33أَيُّهَا الْحَيَّاتُ، أَوْلاَدَ الأَفَاعِي! كَيْفَ تُفْلِتُونَ مِنْ عِقَابِ جَهَنَّمَ؟

====

ومن صفات اليهود الكذب وشهادة الزور

متى 26

57وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ قَبَضُوا عَلَى يَسُوعَ، فَسَاقُوهُ إِلَى قَيَافَا رَئِيسِ الْكَهَنَةِ، وَقَدِ اجْتَمَعَ عِنْدَهُ الْكَتَبَةُ وَالشُّيُوخُ.

58وَتَبِعَهُ بُطْرُسُ مِنْ بَعِيدٍ إِلَى دَارِ رَئِيسِ الْكَهَنَةِ، ثُمَّ تَقَدَّمَ إِلَى الدَّاخِلِ، وَجَلَسَ بَيْنَ الْحُرَّاسِ لِيَرَى النِّهَايَةَ.

59وَانْعَقَدَ الْمَجْلِسُ مِنْ رُؤَسَاءِ الْكَهَنَةِ وَالشُّيُوخِ كُلِّهِمْ، وَبَحَثُوا عَنْ شَهَادَةِ زُورٍ عَلَى يَسُوعَ، لِيَحْكُمُوا عَلَيْهِ بِالْمَوْتِ،

نعم هذه صفات اليهود شعب مفسد عاصي كذاب مجرم ابوهم الشيطان اعداء للناس جميعا قاتلين الانبياء غضب الله عليهم ولعنهم هذه حقيقة اليهود في الكتاب المقدس

===

الاول ملوك 9

7فاني اقطع اسرائيل عن وجه الارض التي اعطيتهم اياها والبيت الذي

قدسته لاسميانفيه من امامي ويكون اسرائيل مثلا وهزأة في جميع الشعوب

اخبار الثاني 7
20فاني اقلعهم من ارضي التي اعطيتهم اياها وهذا البيت الذي قدسته
لاسمي اطرحهمن امامي واجعله مثلا وهزأة في جميع الشعوب .

يوحنا 16
2سيخرجونكم من المجامع بل تأتي ساعة فيها يظن كل من يقتلكم انه
يقدم خدمة لله .

====

عقوبة التيه

In the desert forty years.

Numbers 14:33 And your children shall wander in the wilderness forty years, and bear your whoredoms, until your carcases be wasted in the wilderness.
Joshua 5:6 For the children of Israel walked forty years in the wilderness, till all the people that were men of war, which came out of Egypt, were consumed, because they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: unto whom the LORD sware that he would not shew them the land, which the LORD sware unto their fathers that he would give us, a land that floweth with milk and honey.

===
نكرانهم للعهد

Unfaithful to covenant engagements.

Jeremiah 3:6-8 The LORD said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot. And I said after she had done all these things, Turn thou unto me. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it. And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.
Jeremiah 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
Ezekiel 16:59 For thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even deal with thee as thou hast done, which hast despised the oath in breaking the covenant.

===
اسباب عقوبة بني اسرائيل

PUNISHED FOR

عبادة الاوثان

Idolatry.

Psalms 78:58-64 For they provoked him to anger with their high places, and moved him to jealousy with their graven images. When God heard this, he was wroth, and greatly abhorred Israel: So that he forsook the tabernacle of Shiloh, the tent which he placed among men; And delivered his strength into captivity, and his glory into the enemy's hand. He gave his people over also unto the sword; and was wroth with his inheritance. The fire consumed their young men; and their maidens were not given to marriage. Their priests fell by the sword; and their widows made no lamentation.
Isaiah 65:3-7 A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick; Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels; Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day. Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom, Your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together, saith the LORD, which have burned incense upon the mountains, and blasphemed me upon the hills: therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom.

Unbelief.

Romans 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

Breaking covenant.

Isaiah 24:5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.
Jeremiah 11:10 They are turned back to the iniquities of their forefathers, which refused to hear my words; and they went after other gods to serve them: the house of Israel and the house of Judah have broken my covenant which I made with their fathers.

Transgressing the law.

Isaiah 1:4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
Isaiah 24:5-6 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

Changing the ordinances.

Isaiah 24:5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

Killing the prophets.

Matthew 23:37-38 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

Imprecating upon themselves the blood of Christ.

Matthew 27:25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

Scattered among the nations.

Deuteronomy 28:64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.
Ezekiel 6:8 Yet will I leave a remnant, that ye may have some that shall escape the sword among the nations, when ye shall be scattered through the countries.
Ezekiel 36:19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.

Despised by the nations.

Ezekiel 36:3 Therefore prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because they have made you desolate, and swallowed you up on every side, that ye might be a possession unto the residue of the heathen, and ye are taken up in the lips of talkers, and are an infamy of the people:

Their country trodden under foot by the Gentiles.

Deuteronomy 28:49-52 The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young: And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which also shall not leave thee either corn, wine, or oil, or the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee. And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.

Luke 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Their house left desolate.

Matthew 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

Deprived of civil and religious privileges.

Hosea 3:4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:

DENUNCIATIONS AGAINST THOSE WHO

Cursed.

Genesis 27:29 Let people serve thee, and nations bow down to thee: be lord over thy brethren, and let thy mother's sons bow down to thee: cursed be every one that curseth thee, and blessed be he that blesseth thee.
Numbers 24:9 He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? Blessed is he that blesseth thee, and cursed is he that curseth thee.

Contended with.

Isaiah 41:11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
Isaiah 49:25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

Oppressed.

Isaiah 49:26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
Isaiah 51:21-23 Therefore hear now this, thou afflicted, and drunken, but not with wine: Thus saith thy Lord the LORD, and thy God that pleadeth the cause of his people, Behold, I have taken out of thine hand the cup of trembling, even the dregs of the cup of my fury; thou shalt no more drink it again: But I will put it into the hand of them that afflict thee; which have said to thy soul, Bow down, that we may go over: and thou hast laid thy body as the ground, and as the street, to them that went over.

Hated.

Psalms 129:5 Let them all be confounded and turned back that hate Zion.
Ezekiel 35:5-6 Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end: Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.

Aggravated the afflictions of.

Zechariah 1:14-15 So the angel that communed with me said unto me, Cry thou, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; I am jealous for Jerusalem and for Zion with a great jealousy. And I am very sore displeased with the heathen that are at ease: for I was but a little displeased, and they helped forward the affliction.

Slaughtered.

Psalms 79:1-7 O God, the heathen are come into thine inheritance; thy holy temple have they defiled; they have laid Jerusalem on heaps. The dead bodies of thy servants have they given to be meat unto the fowls of the heaven, the flesh of thy saints unto the beasts of the earth. Their blood have they shed like water round about Jerusalem; and there was none to bury them. We are become a reproach to our neighbours, a scorn and derision to them that are round about us. How long, LORD? wilt thou be angry for ever? shall thy jealousy burn like fire? Pour out thy wrath upon the heathen that have not known thee, and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon thy name. For they have devoured Jacob, and laid waste his dwelling place.
Ezekiel 35:5-6 Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end: Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.

God, mindful of.

Psalms 98:3 He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward the house of Israel: all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.
Isaiah 49:15-16 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.

قديم 21-05-09, 06:00 PM   رقم المشاركة : 13
ديار
موقوف

ديار غير متصل

ناطوري كارتا والعهود الثلاث

relying upon the Three Oaths described in the Talmud, namely, that (1) the Jewish people must not ascend from the nations of the Exile to the Land of Israel, forcibly, en masse; (2) the Jewish people must not rebel against the nations of the Exile; and (3) the nations of the Exile must not overly persecute the Jewish people. (Ketuvot 111a). However, in a messianic reference to the future ingathering of the Jewish people to, and the resurrection of a sovereign Jewish nation-state in, the Land of Israel, the Midrash warns that if the gentile nations should overly persecute the Jewish people in violation of the Three Oaths, then "they cause the End of Days to come prematurely". (Shir HaShirim Rabba, 2:[7]1).
In other words, the Three Oaths constitute an interdependent bilateral contract between the gentile nations and the Jewish people -- meaning that, once the nations, including the Muslim countries, violated their part of the Three Oaths with their expulsions, Crusades, Inquisitions, fatwas, farhoods, pogroms and, of course, HaShoah (the Holocaust), the Jewish people were thereby absolved of their part of the Three Oaths. Zionism and the modern State of Israel arose -- by the Hand of God -- as a direct result of the breach by the gentile nations of the Three Oaths.
And if you will, nevertheless, insist that the Three Oaths constitute an independent bilateral contract between the gentile nations and the Jewish people -- meaning that, despite the massive violations by the gentile nations of their obligations thereunder, the Jewish people still remain bound by the Three Oaths, then it is clear that the Jewish people have not violated them. For, the Zionist State was established, not against the declared will of the gentile nations, but rather with their overt consent -- as orchestrated by the God of Israel -- through the agency of their collective representative, the United Nations. In fact, Israel is the only country in the World whose creation was endorsed by both the League of Nations (through its Mandate for Palestine issued July 24, 1922) and the United Nations (through U.N. General Assembly Resolution no. 181 issued November 29, 1947, commonly known as the Palestine Partition Plan). Moreover, after Israel's War of Independence, the United Nations voluntarily admitted Israel as a member state thereof

قديم 21-05-09, 06:09 PM   رقم المشاركة : 14
ديار
موقوف

ديار غير متصل

اليهود في الكتاب المقدس

Rev. 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Rev. 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

OT prophets predicted the world would hate the Jews to the end of time. [Deut 28:37;1 Kings 9:7; 2Chron 7:20; Psalms 44:14, etc.]. Jesus said of the future of the Jewish people, "They shall put you out of the synagogues, yea, the time cometh that whosoever killeth you will think they do God service" [John 16:2].
How Jesus viewed history:
Matthew 23:30-32,35
And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
Luke 6:26
Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
His politics:
Matthew 27:11&12
And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.
And when he was accused of the chief priests and elders, he answered nothing.
=========
did Jesus love the Jews
remmber Jesus is not nazi or anti sematic
the great enemy of mankind. Hence to the wicked Jews who yielded to sin's influence against Jesus, our Lord said, "Ye are of your father the devil, and he lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in the truth because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own; for he is a liar, and the father of it" - John 8:44
======
As a people the Jews hate Jesus, they hated Him
when He came in the flesh, and they still hate Him
now. The Jews cause the death of the Lord Jesus,
they when Pilate wanted to free Jesus the Jews
cried out, "His blood be on us, and on our children."
Matthew 27:25 Matthew a Jewish eyewitness recorded
this under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
=====
Isaiah 1
4 Ah, sinful nation,
a people loaded with guilt,
a brood of evildoers,
children given to corruption!
They have forsaken the Lord ;
they have spurned the Holy One of Israel
and turned their backs on him.
======
Deuteronomy 28
20"The LORD will send on you cursing, confusion, and rebuke in all that you set your hand to do, until you are destroyed and until you perish quickly, because of the wickedness of your doings in which you have forsaken Me
=====
you can read by yourself what the Bible and Jesus said
about Jews

Why Jews are cursed
Let the ************************ures speak for themselves!
". . . of the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sin alway: For the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost."
I Thessalonians 2:14-16
Ye have been rebellious against the Lord from the day that I knew you" DEUTERONOMY 9:24
"For I know thy rebellious,and thy stiff neck behold ,while I am yet alive with you this day , you have been rebellious against the Lord , and how much more after my death ? DEUTERONOMY 31:27

What does Jesus say about the Jew? Jesus says the Jews are;

DEVILS
{John} 8."Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning" (verse 44).
SERPENTS
Matthew 23 "But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees (Jewish leaders), hypocrites! ... Ye blind guides ... Ye fools and blind .... Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?" (verses 13-33).
MURDERERS
In Luke 20, Jesus, symbolizing Israel as a vineyard, tells of a master who planted a vineyard and "let it forth to husbandmen" (verse 9).
Later when the servants came to collect the fruit from the master's vineyard, the husbandmen beat them. He sent more servants, and they beat them too. Finally the master says, "I will send my beloved son: it may be they will reverence him when they see him" (verse 13).
Instead, the husbandmen killed him! Said Jesus: "What therefore shall the lord of the vineyard do unto them? He shall come and destroy these husbandmen, and shall give the vineyard to others" (verses 15, 16).
"..How can ye escape the damnation of Hell? Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them
shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city: That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the *blood of Innocent Abel* unto
the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar. *Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation* ." Mt 23:33-36
CHRIST KILLERS
" But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God" John 8:40
"His blood be upon us and on our children" Matthew 27:25. "They killed the Christ."
LIARS
"Now the chief priests (Jewish leaders), and elders, and all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put him to death;" Mt 26:59
"For many bare false witness against him, but their witness agreed not together" Mr 14:57
" Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees (Jewish leaders), hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cumin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. " (Matthew 23:23)

The New Testament contains 102 references to the Jews of [the] most degrading and malevolent kind Who labels the Jews as hypocrites, apostates, liars, and killers. Who denounces Jewish leaders and the Jewish nation? Who scolds Jewish priests, claims its Temple services are corrupt, and spews forth warnings that God's judgments will fall upon the Jews? Who accuses the Jews of murder, corruption, greed, and robbery - declares that they have forsaken God?
JESUS .
============
What world famous men
said about the Jews
JESUS CHRIST, speaking to the Jews in the Gospel of St. John, VIII:44
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. - then answered the Jews - "
(which makes it clear that Christ was addressing the Jews.)
MARTIN LUTHER, Table Talk of Martin Luther, translated by William Hazlet, page 43
"But the Jews are so hardened that they listen to nothing; though overcome by testimonies they yield not an inch. It is a pernicious race, oppressing all men by their usury and rapine. If they give a prince or magistrate a thousand florins, they extort twenty thousand from the subjects in payment. We must ever keep on guard against them."
REV. GORDON WINROD, in his book The Keys to Christian Understanding, pages 114 - 115
"Judaism does not know Jesus Christ. Judaism hates Jesus Christ. When St. Paul was in Judaism, before he was converted to Christianity, he hated Jesus Christ and persecuted Christians and Christianity."
Paul said: "You have heard of my earlier career in Judaism - how furiously I persecuted the Church of God, and made havoc of it; and how in devotion to Judaism I out-stripped many men of may own age among my people, being far more zealous than they for the tradition of my forefathers." (Gal. 1:13, 14, Weymouth Translation)
While in Judaism, Paul persecuted Christians because of his intense hatred for Christians and because of his conformity to the tradition of the fathers. This shows that the tradition of teachings of Judaism are filled with hate for Christians.
Few people know of this because they do not carefully read their ************************ures and because of the great pains which Jews have take to deceive the Christians. Care has been exerted by the Jews to hide their ECONOMIC-POLITICAL conspiracy for complete world domination UNDER high sounding words that have a "RELIGIOUS" ring in the ears of Christians.
The Jews use such "religious" sounding words as "the Jewish faith," "the Jewish religion," "Jewish spiritual values," "Jewish religious doctrines," and like phrases which deceive and lead the unlearned into total equanimity.
Behind this mask of religiosity stands a complete plan for world government, world power, world conquest, a Jewish kingdom of this world, and the destruction of Christianity.
REV. WILLIAM S. MITCHELL of Philadelphia, quoted in Count Cherep-Spiridovich's book The Secret World Government, page 194
"If there is an ingrate in history, it is the Jew. In this land which befriended him he as conspired, plotted, undermined, prostituted and corrupted and (hiding to this hour behind the braver screen of other folks), dares to contrive and scheme the death of every Christian principle which has protected him."
ST. JUSTIN, martyr stated in 116 A. D.
"The Jews were behind all the persecutions of the Christians. They wandered through the country everywhere hating and undermining the Christian faith."
ST. JOHN, Gospel of St. John VII:1
"After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry because the Jews sought to kill him."

REV. MARTIN LUTHER, sermon at Eisleben, a few days before his death, February, 1546
"Besides, you also have many Jews living in the country, who do much harm... You should know the Jews blaspheme and violate the name of our Savior day for day... for that reason you, Milords and men of authority, should not tolerate but expel them. They are our public enemies and incessantly blaspheme our Lord Jesus Christ, they call our Blessed Virgin Mary a harlot and her Holy Son a bastard and to us they give the epithet of changelings and abortions.
Therefore deal with them harshly as they do nothing but excruciatingly blaspheme our Lord Jesus Christ, trying to rob us of our lives, our health, our honor and belongings."

(The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia states that "The Talmud is the real "bible" of the Jews and that it supersedes the Old Testament. This volume has been condemned down through the ages for preaching hatred for Christ and all Christians. Read "THE TALMUD UNMASKED" for the full shocking details.)

LUTHER, MARTIN. 16th century German religious reformer.
"They are the real liars and bloodhounds, who have not only perverted and falsified the entire ************************ures from beginning to end and without ceasing with their interpretations. And all of the anxious sighing, longing and hoping of their hearts is directed to the time when some day they would like to deal with us heathen as they dealt with the heathen in Persia at the time of Esther... On how they love the book of Esther, which so nicely agrees with their bloodthirsty, revengeful and murderous desire and hope. (1)
The sun never did shine on a more bloodthirsty and revengeful people as they, who imagine to be the people of God, and who desire to and think they must murder and crush the heathen. And the foremost undertaking which they expect of their Messiah is that he should slay and murder the whole world with the sword. As they at first demonstrated against us Christians and would like to do now, if they only could; have also tried it often and have been repeatedly struck on their snouts...
Their breath stinks for the gold and silver of the heathen; since no people under the sun always have been, still are, and always will remain more avaricious than they, as can be noticed in their cursed usury. They also find comfort with this: "When the Messiah comes, He shall take all the gold and silver in the world and distribute it among the Jews. (2) Thus, wherever they can direct ************************ure to their insatiable avarice, they wickedly do so.
Therefore know, my dear Christians, that next to the Devil, you have no more bitter, more poisonous, more vehement and enemy than a real Jew who earnestly desires to be a Jew. There may be some among them who believe what the cow or the goose believes. But all of them are surrounded with their blood and circumcision. In history, therefore, they are often accused of poisoning wells, stealing children and mutilating them; as in Trent, Weszensee and the like. Of course they deny this. Be it so or not, however, I know full well that the ready will is not lacking with them if they could only transform it into deeds, in secret or openly. (3)
A person who does not know the Devil, might wonder why they are so at enemity with the Christians above all others; for which they have no reason, since we only do good to them.
They live among us in our homes, under our protection, use land and highways, market and streets. Princes and government sit by, snore and have their maws open, let the Jews take from their purse and chest, steal and rob whatever they will. That is, they permit themselves and their subjects to be abused and sucked dry and reduced to beggars with their own money, through the usury of the Jews. For the Jews, as foreigners, certainly should have nothing from us; and what they have certainly must be ours. They do not work, do not earn anything from us, neither do we donate or give it to them. Yet they have our money and goods and are lords in our land where they are supposed to be in exile!
If a thief steals ten gulden he must hang; if he robs people on the highway, his head is gone. But a Jew, when he steals ten tons of gold through his usury is dearer than God himself!
Do not their TALMUD and rabbis write that it is no sin to kill if a Jew kills a heathen, but it is a sin if he kills a brother in Israel? It is no sin if he does not keep his oath to a heathen. Therefore, to steal and rob (as they do with their moneylending) from a heathen, is a divine service... And they are the masters of the world and we are their servants - yea, their cattle!
I maintain that in three fables of Aesop there is more wisdom to be found than in all the books of the Talmudists and rabbis and more than ever could come into the hearts of the Jews...
Should someone think I am saying too much - I am saying much too little! For I see in [their] writings how they curse us Goyim and wish as all evil in their schools and prayers. They rob us of our money through usury, and wherever they are able, they play us all manner of mean tricks... No heathen has done such things and none would to so except the Devil himself and those whom he possesses - as he possesses the Jews.
Burgensis, who was a very learned rabbi among them and by the grace of God became a Christian (which seldom occurs), is much moved that in their schools they so horribly curse us Christians (as Lyra also writes) and from that draws the conclusion that they must not be the people of God.
Now behold what a nice, thick, fat lie it is when they complain about being captives among us! Jerusalem was destroyed more than 1,400 years ago during that time we Christians have been tortured and persecuted by the Jews in all the world. On top of that, we do not know to this day what Devil brought them into our country. We did not fetch them from Jerusalem!... Yes, we have and hold them captive, as I would like to keep my rheumatism, and all other diseases and misfortunes, who must wait as a poor servant, with money and property and everything I have! I wish they were in Jerusalem with the other Jews and whomsoever they would like to have with them.
Now what are we going to do with these rejected, condemned Jewish people?... Let us apply the ordinary wisdom of other nations like France, Spain, Bohemia, et al., who made them give an account of what they had stolen through usury, and divided it evenly; but expelled them from their country;. For as heard before, God's wrath is so great over them that through soft mercy they only become more wicked, through hard treatment, however, only a little better. Therefore, away with them!
How much more unbearable it is that we should permit the entire Christendom and all of us to be bought with our own money, be slandered and cursed by the Jews, who on top of all that be made rich and our lords, who laugh us to scorn and are tickled by their audacity!
What a joyful affair that would be for the Devil and his angels, and cause them to laugh through their snouts like a sow grinning at her little pigs, but deserving real wrath before God. (From THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES)
Maybe mild-hearted and gentle Christians will believe that I am too rigorous and drastic against the poor, afflicted Jews, believing that I ridicule them and treat them with much sarcasm. By my word, I am far too weak to be able to ridicule such a satanic brood. I would fain to do so, but they are far greater adepts at mockery than I and possess a god who is master in this art. It is the Evil One himself.
Even with no further evidence than the Old Testament, I would maintain, and no person on earth could alter my opinion, that the Jews as they are today are veritably a mixture of all the depraved and malevolent knaves of the whole world over, who have then been dispersed in all countries, similarly to the Tartars, Gypsies and such folk."
WASHINGTON, GEORGE, in Maxims of George Washington by A. A. Appleton & Co.
"They (the Jews) work more effectively against us, than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in... It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pest to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America."

This prophecy, by Benjamin Franklin, was made in a "CHIT CHAT AROUND THE TABLE DURING INTERMISSION," at the Philadelphia Constitutional Convention of 1787. This statement was recorded in the dairy of Charles Cotesworth Pinckney, a delegate from South Carolina.
"I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration. The menace, gentlemen, is the Jews.
In whatever country Jews have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation is founded, by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within the state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal.
For over 1,700 years, the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been exiled from their homeland, as they call Palestine. But gentlemen, did the world give it to them in fee simple, they would at once find some reason for not returning. Why? Because they are vampires, and vampires do not live on vampires. They cannot live only among themselves. They must subsist on Christians and other people not of their race.
If you do not exclude them from these United States, in their Constitution, in less than 200 years they will have swarmed here in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land and change our form of government, for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives our substance and jeopardized our liberty.
If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the fields to furnish them substance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves.
Jews, gentlemen, are Asiatics, let them be born where they will nor how many generations they are away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American's, and will not even thou they live among us ten generations. A leopard cannot change its spots. Jews are Asiatics, are a menace to this country if permitted entrance, and should be excluded by this Constitutional Convention.
STYVESANT, PETER. 17th century Dutch governor in America.
"The Jews who have arrived would nearly all like to remain here, but learning that they (with their customary usury and deceitful trading with the Christians) were very repugnant to the inferior magistrates, as also to the people having the most affection for you; the Deaconry also fearing that owing to their present indigence they might become a charge in the coming winter, we have, for the benefit of this weak newly developing place and land in general, deemed it useful to require them in a friendly way to depart; praying also most seriously in this connection, for ourselves also for the general community of your worships, that the deceitful race - such hateful enemies and blasphemers of the name of Christ - not be allowed further to infect and trouble this new colony. (Letter to the Amsterdam Chamber of the Dutch West India Company, from New Amsterdam, September 22, 1654.)
The Jews whom he attempted to oust merely applied to their fellow Jews in Holland, and the order came back from the Company countermanding the expulsion. (For a similar situation during the Civil War, see ULYSSES GRANT). Among the reasons given by "their worships" for over-ruling their governor, one stands out rather glaringly, in view of the usual Jewish ****************************ion that their people were 'poor and persecuted:' " ...and also because of the large amount of capital which they have invested in shares of this Company." (Harry Golden and Martin Rywell, THE JEWS IN AMERICAN HISTORY)
THE GEORGIA COLONY IN AMERICA. On January 5, 1734, the trustees ordered that three Jews who had been sending correligionists into the colony without authorization "use their endeavors that the said Jews may be removed from the Colony of Georgia, as the best and only satisfaction that they can give to the Trustees for such an indignity offered to Gentlemen acting under His Majesty's Charter." (C. Jones, HISTORY OF SAVANNAH)
JEFFERSON, THOMAS. 18th century American statesman.
"Dispersed as the Jews are, they still form one nation, foreign to the land they live in. " (D. Boorstin, THE AMERICANS)
"Those who labor in the earth are the Chosen People of God, if ever he had a chosen people. " (NOTES ON VIRGINIA)

HENRY FORD in (The Dearborn Independent, 12-19 February 1921
"Jews have always controlled the business... The motion picture influence of the United States and Canada... is exclusively under the control, moral and financial, of the Jewish manipulators of the public mind."
details
www.stormfront.org/jewish...emite.html
=====
the Jews control the world. But, such theories are only reductionistic and simplistic.
You know and every body know that the Jews controlling the media the banks and the congress and the White House
And this is not the conspiracy theory actually it is the implementation stage of the conspiracy theory
The Jews are ruling now .
======
what the talmud say about the Jews
Ezekiel 15
The Parable of the Vine
God says to Ezekiel: What will happen to the wild vine? [Like poison ivy; not a valuable fruit-bearing vine] It does not supply wood for construction or even a peg. The best that can be done with it is to fuel a fire.
So says God: Israel is such a useless vine because the Jews have sinned against God. The fire will consume them.
====
You guys amaze me sometimes with your posts here. You know that agencies like the C _ _ or N _ _ monitor the **************************** of the Web. You're asking for trouble. Someday they'll roundup all political dissidents and Christians and send them to concentration camps. Where do you think they'll get the information on who the enemies of the state are? Hint: WWW

You confess now that there is a conspiracy implemented by the Jews to enslave the American nation similar to what had happened in USSR
And I can understand why you are defending the Jews
Because you are afraid to say to the criminal Jews that they are criminal and they are planning to destroy America and to enslave the American.
=====

A Jewish Defector Warns America
Introductory Note:
Benjamin H. Freedman was one of the most intriguing and amazing individuals of the 20th century. Born in 1890, he was a successful Jewish businessman of New York City at one time principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company. He broke with organized Jewry after the Judeo-Communist victory of 1945, and spent the remainder of his life and the great preponderance of his considerable fortune, at least 2.5 million dollars, exposing the Jewish tyranny which has enveloped the United States.
Mr. Freedman knew what he was talking about because he had been an insider at the highest levels of Jewish organizations and Jewish machinations to gain power over our nation. Mr. Freedman was personally acquainted with Bernard Baruch, Samuel Untermyer, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Joseph Kennedy, John F. Kennedy, and many more movers and shakers of our times.
details
www.biblebelievers.org.au/benjamin.htm
=======
VoteForUSA -- informing the American voter
reclaiming America through public awareness
voteforusa.com/
========
Listen to www.truthradio.com
On Wed, 6 Sep 2000 08:42:04 -0500 "Pep Stofen" <[email protected]
writes:
From Mr. James G. Knox (American Focus Founder)
WE HAVE TRUSTED OUR POLITICIANS,
AND WE HAVE PLAYED BY THE RULES
BUT THOSE FOLKS WE ELECTED
HAVE PLAYED US FOR FOOLS
The year is 2000, the last days of the scheme of 100 years of
betrayal and subversion. Leaders we trusted our levers' Republic,
selling us out to the world plantation. Traitors within, who double
crossed their friends, collectively knifing us each in the back;
wasting 300 years of sorely earned freedom, plus 1000 more to get
back on the track.
The 2000 election is all pretense and show; two political parties
now tied by a cord, despite all their thunder, only as different as
twins; promoting world government not national accord. And the
United Nations, living up to its promise is stealing our sovereignty
and noosing our neck as our House and our Senate before them crawl,
so the president ignores them, accepts U.N. world law.
So, sadly, our fellows, not wanting to know, absorb matters -
pretentious and lies that are old, believing elections are faithful,
not cause for unease; closing their eyes to these crooks that are
bold, never perceiving the great genetic attraction of world powers
with money to politicians "in need." Blinding their hearts from any
temptation to remember our national pledge and our creed.
The signs are all there but many won't see, that they really intend
to destroy Christian life, our Great Constitution, our unique Bill
of Rights, our freedom to speak, to read and to write, our nature as
free men, individuals not tied to the service of kings or
collectivist throngs; especially our right to make all decisions for
our personal lives, on what's right and what's wrong.
International pretenders will soon meet again to close down more
factories, insist on Free Trade; create more open borders and
Balkanized nations and "global warning" pronouncements, to control
plans that we've made. Haven't we noticed their job is to cause
strife, foreclose our right to decide our national purpose, to keep
us diverted, our dreams all in check, until finally we're helpless
and must beg them for life.
Where was our courage when the truth finally dawned, when incredible
deception was laid out before us? Why didn't we act when their plan
became clear, as they occupied key jobs in government and business
and dictated the agendas of both of our parties, as media
spinmasters provided their cover?
Did we cry "foul" when school-prayer was forsaken? And our right to
own weapons became licensed, then void? Who of us believed votes
would be intentionally miscounted, or that our sacred Bible would be
rewritten and conformed. What happened to families torn by three
jobs and day care; When their decreasing means fell on increasing
requirements and the comfort and focus of leaderless families became
an anguish of loveless and aimless direction?
Why did we obey when the ADL first tested the limits? Or the ACLU
twisted, knotted and reshaped the truth? Why didn't we fight their
clever inclusion of diabolic ideas in our public schools; or the
gradual replacement of our Christian Values with mind-bending "group
think" by Psychologist fools? And were we asleep when all "Hell"
then broke loose as their Hollywood brothers served trash to our
youth?
Why have we accepted a militarized police of using our soldiers all
over the world, converting world envy to mistrust and anger, not
representing OLD GLORY but Mark-of-the Beast. And can we not
perceive that this land created by Christians is becoming
partitioned by the uncontested tide; exploding our cohesion,
destroying our essence, creating a chaotic society, as planned by
the tyrants.
This outline has scratched only the surface of 50 years of repulsive
U.N. intrusions; each a shot from their World Government cannon,
targeted at Christian America's national destruction. Each day
brings new limits to our freedom; each outrage carefully spun by the
Media. Yet, in spite of all of their skillful subversion, our
bondage grows from our fear of the truth.
The signs were all there for Americans to see: mass media hype,
prefab elections, obscene T.V.; A nation of gamblers, a
dysfunctional's insanity and loathsome homosexuals parading their
psychoses. We have undermined our challenge to murder by "choice,"
creating a porridge of "tolerance" to divert our disgrace, becoming
Babylon reinvented; once the hope of the world now wasted and
meaningless, but still "in their face."
Old friends, are we stupid, passe' or just wrong? Have we grown old
and rigid, unable to adapt? Or are we the last hope, to defend a
unique way, defenders of the moral and principled criteria for life
on this earth, with meaning and purpose, life under freedom. Life
with some grace, life as first given by God to us all, life cradle
to grave, with His hand on us each. If Americans can't say, "Thus
far is too much," they must prepare for a totally monitored life.
If we will not stand like patriots out front, to defend honorable
America and our valuable life, to further the vision our Fathers
passed on and defend Christianity and our Bill of Rights, we have
already determined our course and our future; the epitaph has been
written, the Police State is in sight.
Come citizens, come together, come stand face to face with these
humanoid devils Satan placed in the race. Let us eye them, defy them
and test their resolve forever and always sure of our right. Let's
again build this nation as an example to others as we restore its
mandate and get ready to fight; this time for real freedom and
glorious purpose; this time for God's plan, not endless greed.
Forgive us, oh God, for demeaning our promise, for allowing our
nature to be twisted and torn. Grant us, our Father, your loving
protection as we stand in the path of the enemies' thrust. Lead us,
oh Lord, with strong supervision to slay today's "dragons" as we
know we must/
Oh God, we pray for your strong reassurance that there are many
strong men, faithful and ready to restore America the Beautiful to
its fabled place; that life on this, your most unusual planet will
not disappoint but continue to uplift. Helping all to know that
there is still hope.

Please hear our plea for America's forgiveness, for Your hand in
ours, for our redemption, for generations endless under your guiding
light, A future for all men which, finally, reaches the heights.
Amen. (To this I say - AMEN) (Pep)
christianparty.net/christiansunite.htm
=====
interesting link
christianparty.net/talmud.htm

قديم 02-06-09, 03:48 PM   رقم المشاركة : 15
الخلافه قادمه
عضو نشيط

الخلافه قادمه غير متصل

الخلافه قادمه is on a distinguished road

بارك الله فيكم اخوانى اهل السنه فى نشر الحق بكل لغات العالم

وفى الختام اللهم صلى على محمد وال محمد واصحاب محمد ابى بكر الصديق وعمر الفاروق وعثمان ذو النورين وعلى كرم الله وجه وجميع اصحاب النبى والتابعين والانبياء اجمعين

قديم 27-07-09, 03:33 AM   رقم المشاركة : 16
الراجية عفو ربها
لا إله إلا الله

الراجية عفو ربها غير متصل

الراجية عفو ربها is on a distinguished road

بارك الله فيكم واجزل لكم العطاء

التوقيع :
قال الآجرّي،رحمه الله "فلا ينبغي لمن رأى اجتهاد خارجي قد خرج على إمام عدلاً كان أو جائراً فخرج وجمع جماعةوسل سيفه واستحل قتال المسلمين،فلا ينبغي له أن يغتربقراءته للقرآن ولا بطول قيامه في الصلاة ولا بمداومةالصيام ولابحسن ألفاظه في العلم إذاكان مذهبه مذهب الخوارج"

قال رسول الله عليه الصلاة والسلام:
"دعوا لي أصحابي وأصهاري، فمن سبّهم فعليه لعنة الله والملائكة والناس أجمعين"

قيل لعمر بن عبدالعزيز: ما تقول في علي وعثمان وفي حرب الجمل وصفين؟
قال: تلك دماء كف الله يدي عنها فأكره أن أغمس لساني فيها
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» مساعدة بمرئيات عن صوفية المغرب لو سمحتوا ؟
»» برنامج يعمل على تسريع تحميل الملفات
»» الآن تصفح القران الكترونيا كأنك تمسك به
»» عبودية الإذعان والتسليم لله رب العالمين
»» المليونير والمحامي الأمريكي الأشهر مارك شيفر بعد أن أشهر إسلامه في المملكة أثناء رحل

قديم 30-07-09, 10:41 AM   رقم المشاركة : 17
انا المسلم
عضو ماسي

انا المسلم غير متصل

انا المسلم is on a distinguished road

so i think this case it's closed & we cut them hand by the truth

thanks god for every things

التوقيع :
قال الرسول صلى الله عليه واله وسلم .
(( لا تسبوا أصحابي ، فوالذي نفسي بيده لو أن أحدكم مثل أنفق أحد ذهباً ما أدرك مد أحدهم ولا نصيفه )) ( البخاري 2/292 ). .

تقبلوا تحياتي
اخوكم حسام عبدالله
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» سؤال للشيعه ( هل اائمه اهل البيت كلهم في الجنه ) ؟؟؟
»» ياصوفية فرحانين بالجفري تعالوا شوفوا اخذ علمه من اين ؟
»» ما الاقوى حجة فى القران الامامة ام العدس والبصل ؟
»» نداء من الشيخ عبدالرحمن الدمشقيه
»» المفتي العام: زيارة المقابر للاتعاظ والاعتبار وليس للاستغاثة بالموتى

قديم 29-06-16, 11:32 PM   رقم المشاركة : 18
طه الترباني
مشترك جديد

طه الترباني غير متصل

طه الترباني is on a distinguished road

ساره في كتب اسمها في التلمود ساره وليس ساراي كما تفضلت في كتاب التاناخ اسمها بالعبري שרה اي ساره وليس ساراي

قديم 12-07-16, 07:06 PM   رقم المشاركة : 19
نجلاء الاحساء
عضو ذهبي

نجلاء الاحساء غير متصل

نجلاء الاحساء is on a distinguished road

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة طه الترباني مشاهدة المشاركة
   ساره في كتب اسمها في التلمود ساره وليس ساراي كما تفضلت في كتاب التاناخ اسمها بالعبري שרה اي ساره وليس ساراي

وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اذْهَبْ مِنْ أَرْضِكَ وَمِنْ عَشِيرَتِكَ وَمِنْ بَيْتِ أَبِيكَ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ. 2فَأَجْعَلَكَ أُمَّةً عَظِيمَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً. 3وَأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ، وَلاَعِنَكَ أَلْعَنُهُ. وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ قَبَائِلِ الأَرْضِ». 4فَذَهَبَ أَبْرَامُ كَمَا قَالَ لَهُ الرَّبُّ وَذَهَبَ مَعَهُ لُوطٌ. وَكَانَ أَبْرَامُ ابْنَ خَمْسٍ وَسَبْعِينَ سَنَةً لَمَّا خَرَجَ مِنْ حَارَانَ. 5فَأَخَذَ أَبْرَامُ سَارَايَ امْرَأَتَهُ، وَلُوطًا ابْنَ أَخِيهِ، وَكُلَّ مُقْتَنَيَاتِهِمَا الَّتِي اقْتَنَيَا وَالنُّفُوسَ الَّتِي امْتَلَكَا فِي حَارَانَ. وَخَرَجُوا لِيَذْهَبُوا إِلَى أَرْضِ كَنْعَانَ. فَأَتَوْا إِلَى أَرْضِ كَنْعَانَ. «.

التوقيع :
اسلك سبُل الهدى ، ولايحزنك قلة السالكين ، وتجنب سبُل الضلاله ، ولايغرك كثرة الهالكين .
من مواضيعي في المنتدى
»» الديك يفضح النصارى
»» محاور رافضي في تويتر يكتشف إن الامام مسلم يروي عن الباقر في كتب الرافضة
»» كشف النّقاب| مظلومية الزهراء في كتب السبئية حقيقة أم افتراء ردّا على المقنّّع
»» الخميني يقول عن نصير الدين الطوسي أنه خدم الإسلام وخدم الالوهية باتباعه هلاكو
»» المسعودي الرافضي

قديم 14-07-16, 03:48 AM   رقم المشاركة : 20
محمد السباعى
عضو ماسي

محمد السباعى غير متصل

محمد السباعى is on a distinguished road

جزاك الله خيرا

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك